Match Thread: Wycombe (a)

1 minute ago, Peaceful Chairboy said:

Just a warning @Premier ram that's its normally a Home Only pub so you might be moved on but just check with the people behind the bar.

Cheers mate , bar staff have okayed it as long as we keep Rams shirts covered and refrain from any behaviour that’s likely to cause a reaction 

Simon Pegg Cheers GIF by PeacockTV

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

When is Bradley available again?  👀

I don't think it's that he doesn't give a crap like the Konjics and Claudes we've had, he's just limited and I suspect his ego as a no nonsense defender has taken a knock after a couple of errors.  That being said, he would disrupt rather than help at this stage and can see his use only as an extra body defending a one- nil as it's lumped into the box in the last 5 minutes.

13 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Cheers mate , bar staff have okayed it as long as we keep Rams shirts covered and refrain from any behaviour that’s likely to cause a reaction 

Simon Pegg Cheers GIF by PeacockTV

They've got a big car park.  A shovel and a bag of concrete and you won't be found for years Chester Copperpot.  Take care in the badlands.😊

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’ve got an actuarial exam tomorrow and this game tonight.

God help my heart rate this evening.

Concentrate on the exam.  There's always another load of bus parking w****** ready to play just round the corner in this league.

4 hours ago, Archied said:

Lucky sod , was thinking about the old days when on mornings like this you just knew you wanted to be there and would jump in the car and be able to buy a ticket at the away ticket office for away and home sections and or take a punt you could get in some way

them were ta days🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah, but we were poor then, back in the top division. Travelling army is too big these days!

I get that some are hoping that Wycombe are tired from there Wembley day out but I hope they’re not …I want to beat Wycombe at there very best and that’s exactly how we should set out …some seem worried as I was a few days ago  if im  honest but if we are genuine promotion stuff we go there and win we do not want it being in Boltons hands …win tonight and I think two more wins will do it as Bolton will drop points …but maybe very different if we were to give them the advantage of it being in there own hands with only 4 games left ….so…be strong show character and go and beat Wycombe …they’re not great at all …Adams, Nelson,Cash,Collo will be pivotal tonight

2 minutes ago, McArthur Park said:

Hope those of you going have a great time tonight, I'll be watching Rams TV from behind a cushion!

Me too...

I'm just hoping the cushion is doing all its hiding of me from my excited midrift, rather than my face.

8 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I get that some are hoping that Wycombe are tired from there Wembley day out but I hope they’re not …I want to beat Wycombe at there very best and that’s exactly how we should set out …some seem worried as I was a few days ago  if im  honest but if we are genuine promotion stuff we go there and win we do not want it being in Boltons hands …win tonight and I think two more wins will do it as Bolton will drop points …but maybe very different if we were to give them the advantage of it being in there own hands with only 4 games left ….so…be strong show character and go and beat Wycombe …they’re not great at all …Adams, Nelson,Cash,Collo will be pivotal tonight

I hope they're blowing out their arse after 30 mins to be honest.  

4 hours ago, angieram said:

I love watching the coverage of Bundesliga games, where the diehards are at each end of the ground, and the middle sections have fans of both teams chatting, shaking hands etc. I wonder if they ever have any trouble? The Germany fans I have met seem very phlegmatic about their football these days and can take winning and losing in their stride equally well. 

It's not as idyllic as you imagine. My local 3rd division team Waldhof Mannheim has plenty of thuggish supporters who cause enough trouble, especially if they are playing against Kaiserslautern or Saarbrücken. The police are out in force in riot gear, which is something I have never seen in England.