Match Thread: Wycombe (a)

7 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Torpidity..........impressive use of the english language.

Aren’t words like that banned on this forum? Especially for football fans 

4 hours ago, angieram said:

I love watching the coverage of Bundesliga games, where the diehards are at each end of the ground, and the middle sections have fans of both teams chatting, shaking hands etc. I wonder if they ever have any trouble? The Germany fans I have met seem very phlegmatic about their football these days and can take winning and losing in their stride equally well. 

Those fricking huge flags constantly waved would do my nut in. Big flags pre match fine as we have some ourselves but not throughout the match 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

A game we simply have to win. Over to you Warne and co.

Wouldn’t say we ‘have’ to but by god if we don’t I’ll not have a great Thursday Friday Saturday etc 

1 minute ago, BriggRam said:

Sod that mate, I'd rather have that pint 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Track Sonoma it’s rather good. Two down two ok maybe three before hometime 

29 minutes ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

It's not as idyllic as you imagine. My local 3rd division team Waldhof Mannheim has plenty of thuggish supporters who cause enough trouble, especially if they are playing against Kaiserslautern or Saarbrücken. The police are out in force in riot gear, which is something I have never seen in England. 

I take you’ve not been to Millwall😳

8 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Wouldn’t say we ‘have’ to but by god if we don’t I’ll not have a great Thursday Friday Saturday etc 

Any game against these ambulance chasing parasites is a must win. Every time we beat them it's a reminder that they are a skid mark on the game under their current owner. The fact it puts us closer to promotion is a bonus.

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Any game against these ambulance chasing parasites is a must win. Every time we beat them it's a reminder that they are a skid mark on the game under their current owner. The fact it puts us closer to promotion is a bonus.

That's harsh on skid marks!