The '92 Club'

Have we got any forum members who have done, or are close to doing, the current 92 grounds ?

I'm up to 86 now having added Stevenage & Leyton Orient to my list this season.

All but one have been watching Derby

My remaining 6 are Wrexham, Harrogate, Barrow, Colchester, Crawley & Sutton

Obviously several of my list have been at former grounds but they still count

1 hour ago, SamUltraRam said:

Have we got any forum members who have done, or are close to doing, the current 92 grounds ?

I hope you never make it to a full-house watching us but I guess there are cup games!

1 hour ago, SamUltraRam said:

My list is the same as yours plus Gillingham and Wimbledon.

I have now done 92 different league clubs but some of them no longer in there.

I've seen Derby play at 87 of the current 92 - the 5 I've not been to are Barrow, Crawley, Harrogate, Sutton and Wrexham. I've also seen us play at 17 grounds outside of the top four divisions.

Ideally, I'm hoping that Sutton go down and that the two teams that get promoted from the National League are places I've already been to so then I'd end the season on 88 🤞

7 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

I've seen Derby play at 87 of the current 92 - the 5 I've not been to are Barrow, Crawley, Harrogate, Sutton and Wrexham. I've also seen us play at 17 grounds outside of the top four divisions.

Ideally, I'm hoping that Sutton go down and that the two teams that get promoted from the National League are places I've already been to so then I'd end the season on 88 🤞

Chesterfield are already promoted which should restore at least one to the list. They were crowned champions last week with 5 games to go, are on course for over 100 pts and have scored over 100 goals, a remarkable achievement that seems to have slipped largely under the radar since the National League returned to obscurity after the promotion of Hollywood fc last season.

6 minutes ago, chezzyram said:

Chesterfield are already promoted which should restore at least one to the list. They were crowned champions last week with 5 games to go, are on course for over 100 pts and have scored over 100 goals, a remarkable achievement that seems to have slipped largely under the radar since the National League returned to obscurity after the promotion of Hollywood fc last season.

Yep I've been to Chesterfield so just hoping for a late charge by Oldham or Southend to take me up to 88 - unlikely I think though.

Im a bit plastic compared to some of you guys, I am at 53 and my lad is at 50 but his 50 are all Derby games, mine include seeing other teams at their stadiums so he says they dont count !

21 minutes ago, Hosm232 said:

Im a bit plastic compared to some of you guys, I am at 53 and my lad is at 50 but his 50 are all Derby games, mine include seeing other teams at their stadiums so he says they dont count !

It's all about the grounds, not the teams involved.  That's the whole point.  Son or no son, tell him to do one!  🤣

Someday I'd love to be able to say that I've seen Derby play at all of the current 92 but assuming we go up this season I think it's unlikely being as it'll be reliant on pre season away friendlies, away cup draws or some team having a meteoric rise (Wrexham maybe?). The other option is being relegated to League 2 for financial irregularities but even though I selfishly joke about it to my mates, I'd rather that not happen.

I know I could just go to my remaining 5 to watch a non Derby County match but that doesn't interest me as I want to have seen Derby at them all - that's just me and my ambition though and if others want to do all 92 irrespective of who's playing, that's fine by me and I'll congratulate them if they do it as that'll be one of their ambitions achieved.

19 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Finally a conversation that the EPL glory hunter fans can’t compete in.

(Im only at about 20 sorry… )

I went to Chesterfield v Oxford City with my grandson a few weeks ago as I was unable to get to the Reading match and the bloke sat next to me accused me of being a glory hunter!

36 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You guys who weren’t at Crawley in 2011 for our glorious third round FAC exit are clearly plastics. Terrible game, and my umbrella gave up the fight after only 15 minutes. Soggy prawn sandwiches are yuk.

I must admit I am jealous of those who went to Crawley as I think it's the only one of my remaining five that I could have previously ticked off - sadly I was on holiday so couldn't go.