All the things my head stops me from saying

sage

We all have things we'd like to say out loud to people but something stops us.

I'll start off on this holiday I've wanted to tell Americans they look like morons with baseball caps on back to front.

It briefly looked cool about 35 years ago, you just look desperate.

Feel free to vent on your own inner furies without getting political or just going down Nostalgia Lane 

I have plenty, but on reflection, is shows me in a bad light for being judgemental

• people proud of being drug-users "I'm 420-friendly..". Do what you like, but be discreet
  • people with lack of pride in their parenting skills
  • white guys in England dressing like Bloods/Crips
  • youngsters playing crap music aloud on their phones. Always seems to be Drill/Rap/Grime, never Easy Listening 😄
  • people making excuses for the poor behaviour of their children
  • people having dogs they cannot physically handle!
  • people who cannot let go of the past! Brian Clough was 50years ago, let it go FFS

6 hours ago, sage said:

I'll start off on this holiday I've wanted to tell Americans they look like morons with baseball caps on back to front.

Feel free to vent on your own inner furies without getting political or just going down Nostalgia Lane 

Groups of "gangsta teens" with hoodies on outside of Asda on a Saturday night when I'm coming back from Belper, They just stand there by the door and wont move.

So I'd like to say...how about fcuking off down the park and act like cnuts down there 😡 

Apologies for being sizeist but I give this example as someone who's not quite as svelte as I used to be....Two rather (make that very!) large ladies waddling (literally) side-by-side on my way back from the match last night - taking up the entire width of the pavement. Thought it but stopped myself from saying out loud "Would you mind moving your fat a*** out of the way so the queue behind you can get past....."

Felt quite proud of myself for the huge amount of self-control I showed - particualrly considering the mood I was in after watching that dross....

When parents we know are desperate to use autism or ADHD to excuse their child's awful behaviour. 

In my head it would be something that I'd explore after I've put effort into parenting. Not before.

It's hard to be understanding when one kid has pushed other kids off the bouncy castle all day while you occasionally mutter "oh George, don't do that please" while having your eyes glued to TikTok/Insta

10 hours ago, sage said:

a6e2a5c7c4b2b128b4bcc2fba59b341e.jpg

I want to say to my sister-in-law, who had her two kids of 14 and 9 tested for food intolerances by a total quack, and now announces proudly in restaurants that they have allergies to gluten and dairy, respectively:

Stop sending kitchens into a panic for no reason. Especially when you give them both items when you can't be arsed not to, and NOTHING bad happens. And guess what? Nothing happens when they stay with us we cram as much gluten and dairy down them as we can lay our hands on. Go and buy Food for Life by Tim Spector, and stop setting your kids up for food issues later in life when they actually develop intolerances because of how you restricted their diets.

But I daren't.

She's 'arder than me.

A lot.

14 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

I want to say to my sister-in-law, who had her two kids of 14 and 9 tested for food intolerances by a total quack, and now announces proudly in restaurants that they have allergies to gluten and dairy, respectively:

Stop sending kitchens into a panic for no reason. Especially when you give them both items when you can't be arsed not to, and NOTHING bad happens. And guess what? Nothing happens when they stay with us we cram as much gluten and dairy down them as we can lay our hands on. Go and buy Food for Life by Tim Spector, and stop setting your kids up for food issues later in life when they actually develop intolerances because of how you restricted their diets.

But I daren't.

She's 'arder than me.

A lot.

Hopefully Mrs Badger the second lurks on this forum and will recognise your description and take the hint. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Apologies for being sizeist but I give this example as someone who's not quite as svelte as I used to be....Two rather (make that very!) large ladies waddling (literally) side-by-side on my way back from the match last night - taking up the entire width of the pavement. Thought it but stopped myself from saying out loud "Would you mind moving your fat a*** out of the way so the queue behind you can get past....."

Felt quite proud of myself for the huge amount of self-control I showed - particualrly considering the mood I was in after watching that dross....

I wonder if they were the same two pavement-wide ladies I was stuck behind on the way to the previous home game... "No it's ok, I'll just step out into oncoming traffic ladies.  No need for you to consider the single-file option.  Enjoy the game" Says I, as I do precisely that.  I didn't look back mind.  I ain't that brave!  

9 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Hopefully Mrs Badger the second lurks on this forum and will recognise your description and take the hint. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

She doesn't but she knows and it drives her nuts! But she'd never dare question what she does with the kids.

15 hours ago, sage said:

I've wanted to tell Americans they look like morons with baseball caps on back to front.

I blame tennis.

Umpires should have been on it straight away: "Hat violation Mr Gerulaitis. Loss of game, loss of match, loss of genitalia...."

People who on long flights put there seat into full recline straight away.

It's common decency and an unwritten rule that you wait till after the meal.

Made the k***head in front of me put it straight again. I used to let things go but I blame Warne for my irritability 

Edited by sage

See, here's the problem, I don´t have a stopper, if I witness something I don't approve of, I let it be known, with looks, words, body language, whatever suits the occasion. 

I am sometimes told that I am rude, on the grounds that it's offensive to say it, instead of thinking it.