24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

Lovely colours and this particular geometric design doesn't appear to be in use by any other team, so again like the away kit it's unique to us.

The pattern itself doesn't really stand out and the colours (whilst nice) are too safe to be interesting, so it's falls below the away kit in the rankings.

However it's 3 very good kits.

I know I’m a bit late to this, but I’m not a fan of having a mint green kit. I seem to remember Peterborough coming to us with a mint green kit our first season in l1 and it was quite difficult trying to tell the 2 teams apart. I’m just watching back Saturdays game on rams tv and at times it’s hard to tell the difference between the colour of our shirt and shorts when players are on the other side of the pitch.

First impressions are up there.

Anyone want to buy a nearly new away shirt... at the knock down price of £59 (I'll throw in the added 140 limited edition guff FOC)... only worn once (For a 32mile e-bike ride, so not too sweaty!).  🤣

Loving the Gold for the Golden Anniversary.  So simple, but oh so glorous. 
Would have preferred all gold rather than morphing into yellow sleeves.  I think that just takes the edge off it for me, and in all seriousness, I'd say I picked well, for my first replica shirt in eons!

Great to see Toddo in the pics looking chipper too, alongside the more oft-seen Rog & Roy.
Seriously, what would those 3 be worth in today's market!  🐏

Oh... and the blue shorts need no explanation... what a good shout that was!  

Someone's earned their corn this season.  Bravo, DCFC.  

Edited by Mucker1884

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

First impressions are up there.

Anyone want to buy a nearly new away shirt... at the knock down price of £59 (I'll throw in the added 140 limited edition guff FOC)... only worn once (For a 32mile e-bike ride, so not too sweaty!).  🤣

Loving the Gold for the Golden Anniversary.  So simple, but oh so glorous. 
Would have preferred all gold rather than morphing into yellow sleeves.  I think that just takes the edge off it for me, and in all seriousness, I'd say I picked well, for my first replica shirt in eons!

Great to see Toddo in the pics looking chipper too, alongside the more oft-seen Rog & Roy.
Seriously, what would those 3 be worth in today's market!  🐏

Oh... and the blue shorts need no explanation... what a good shout that was!  

Someone's earned their corn this season.  Bravo, DCFC.  

If what I was told of Todd was accurate by my late father - and I've no reason to doubt his judgement, he knew his onions - he'd be going for £50m+.

Love the third kit, won't be buying it though because three light colours doesn't do us stouter fans any favours! 

I can't remember the last time at least one of the shirtts wasn't a dark colour. 

I have to say, though, that home kit looks classy on, too, loads of folks wearing them in the Pre-season games.