Curtis

NottmRAM

21 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Mart Poom…

I remember it well, I was sat in the East Stand and saw him running from the South Stand, He kept running...then...bugger 🙄 a header at the back post, A good one but not as good as CDs...imo 😉

The term legend often gets overused. For his football achievements at Derby definitely not a legend. But for me he was the definition of pride , integrity and the glue that kept us together. He stuck with us and gave his all and fought our cause. For that reason he’s another type of legend- a cult legend who brought the people of Derby together.

6 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

It was great to see him on the pitch again, he did a nice circle around the pitch, and everybody was singing his name, lots of hugs from Derby players too. What a gent, and a model pro. I hope he does well after retirement, would love to see him back at Derby either coaching or maybe on Rams TV. 

Thought he had a decent game as well. Looked dangerous right at the end when he got between Nels and Cash but fortunately the ball bounced too high.

21 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I am fully expecting us to give him a warm welcome tomorrow by kicking the ball on to his head at every opportunity and at no point considering putting pace up against him to make him look bad. We are very thoughtful like that. 

He did win some great headers . I think he tired near the end . Knowing how professional he is - he will be furious the wall fell apart for the first goal . Collins had four defenders round him for the winner , but not one of them actually marking . That’s why they could go down , as for Curtis - still think he would make a great manager .