Bradford City at home Match Thread

sage

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Bratfut will be very encouraged by our mess of a game in the first half. 

Ahhh. A cunning plan. Lull them into a false sense of security and we’ll turn on the style in the second half. I like it. 😀

3 minutes ago, Returning ram said:

Warne should bring Sibley on at half time.

Yeah so someone could put the ball across from wide for Tommo to have a good chance. No point in having a midfield pairing we need more wingers.

31 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

Sounds fun.

Gonna be honest I've not bothered to attend this match OR even pay a tenner to watch it online. For shame.

Just from the comments though, I don't understand why we bought Fornah or what his role in the team is even supposed to be? Bizarre signing if we don't know how to use him properly.

How can you make such informed comments if you are not even watching the game. Ridiculous

Sean Barker has just said the plsy has been a bit scrappy at times. Yep. And for the rest of the time, delete an “s”, “p” and a “y”.

There was one bit where we got the ball down and played: Barkhuisen to Sibley, delicious cross to Thompson whose shot was blocked. And that was it for highlights.

One highlight. Plus the ref’s whistle for half time. That was good too.

8 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Will someone please tell Vickers to stop keep hoofing it long to Collins? IT AIN'T WORKING!!!!!

No but it’s a safer option than trying to play the ball out from the back which could have cost us a couple of times already.

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Got home late from work. Should I invest a tenner for the 2nd half? Reading the comments is not encouraging, but I don't want to let my half fan crown slip......

No - then hopefully will be a classic

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

When he starts a game so want Sibbers to take it by the scruff of the neck and say see pick me, pick me. Perhaps second half - come on Sibs

Yes. But we’ve actually got to get the ball to Sibley where he can use it, instead of ricking his neck watching it plough through the cloud cover.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Sibley? Oh wait that's because he's been anonymous again. Understand the team has been poor as a whole but you need to stand out or attempt to look interested if you want to break into the first 11. Want him to do well but have been saying that for two years. Time to cash In anything we can get for him. Just imo.