Derby v Lincoln City

B4’s Sister

4 minutes ago, PrideParkhead said:

Never hated a manager more than Warne. A complete charlatan & he knows it, hence the jovial nonsense to deflect how he's turned us into a Sunday League team. Not stepping foot in PP again until he's booted down the road. 

How can you “hate” a person for just trying to do his job however bad you think he is at it? 

I really can’t think of anyone I actually hate least of all someone I’ve never even met.

Just now, DanS1992 said:

Is it me or does the team look like it lacks unity? (Lot’s of moaning between players, miss communication…). They just don’t look like they are enjoying things. Even Hourihane’s celebration was rather subdued.

The whole club feels a bit disjointed this season. Just feels like something is missing, at least to me.

Just now, Tamworthram said:

How can you “hate” a person for just trying to do his job however bad you think he is at it? 

I really can’t think of anyone I actually hate least of all someone I’ve never even met.

Yeah, this. I don't particularly warm to Warne and I don't want him as our manager but hate? Such binary, strong language.

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

Cash and Nelson are too good for this team.

Was just thinking the same. Can't remember Nelson putting a foot wrong the whole season. He's been absolutely solid. Goes about his business. Cashin makes some amazing game saving tackles. Best pairing of centre backs in this league and would certainly hold their own in the Championship.

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They're the best we have.  To be fair, I didn't think Nelson would be a good signing but he's been very good.  I'm honestly not bothered if Bird goes if it gives us more goals in the team. Thinks he's an average player.  

Bird is actually one under average.

Little joke there for the golf fans.