Pro Warne

Jram

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Occasionally, teams make a single signing that transforms the team. 

Virgil van Dyke at Liverpool, Kante at Leicester are good examples off the top of my head.

I think Warne has found a player in Adams who can have a similar positive effect. 

Fitted almost seamlessly into that midfield, and just made everyone around him that little bit more effective.

Keep him fit, and he'll make a massive difference come the end of the season.

Good pick up in the Jan window, and brave to slot him straight in, good call Paul.

Could be a surprise talismanic signing....

.... We're almost pleading for one, we've been so starved down recent years.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Virgil van Dyke at Liverpool, Kante at Leicester are good examples off the top of my head.

I think Warne has found a player in Adams who can have a similar positive effect. 

Fitted almost seamlessly into that midfield, and just made everyone around him that little bit more effective.

Good pick up in the Jan window, and brave to slot him straight in, good call Paul.

“So, put a bobble hat on
A broomstick you can crawl on
We're gonna play a call on
The Adams family……..

Diddler Der………Derby

Diddler Der………Derby”

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The league table if we pretend the first 3 games of the season didn't happen:

7 hours ago, Rev said:

Igor??

6 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The league table if we pretend the first 3 games of the season didn't happen:

Screenshot_20240204_002941_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d8bdf217c5c1213aacbef99bf3b85136.jpg

What’s our ppg after Charlton game ?

note you have become my go to for this this kind of info😀😀

Edited by Archied

Something awry with that table above. It gave us an extra win somewhere. Taking the last 16 games for us and our main rivals:

IMG_0142.jpeg
From this it is Bolton in first and very close between us and Peterborough for second.  If they win their game in hand, it’s Peterborough on goal difference. If it goes on ppg, we’ll finish less than a point ahead of them, which of course isn’t possible so rounding means we’re 1 point ahead of them. 
Best we can say is that we’re right in the mix. 

Edited by ck-
Conclusion added

14 hours ago, Rev said:

Fully agree with this, adams looks the part

Dean sanders And igor stimac are the two that stand out for me since iv been watching us

and perhap dare i say it more recently gorgeous george

Edited by NottsRam77

I was looking at our last 16 fixtures, 9 at home and 7 away. If we can win 10 of those and draw 2 or 3, that would put us on 90+ points. I think that would be enough for automatic. I believe it's doable, but still a long way to go.

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Did you not do basic maths at school? 😊

Mate I did duck all at school 😂😀, if I knew back then what I do now I would have worked my ass off rather than just do enough 🤷🏻‍♂️

mind you , your right it’s pretty simple to divide points by games played , just enjoying the interaction with posters who put the effort in to post these things for us, im comming to really enjoy @ghost of clough posts 

Edited by Archied

5 hours ago, ck- said:

Something awry with that table above. It gave us an extra win somewhere. Taking the last 16 games for us and our main rivals:

IMG_0142.jpeg
From this it is Bolton in first and very close between us and Peterborough for second.  If they win their game in hand, it’s Peterborough on goal difference. If it goes on ppg, we’ll finish less than a point ahead of them, which of course isn’t possible so rounding means we’re 1 point ahead of them. 
Best we can say is that we’re right in the mix. 

There's something awry with this version of table too.

In the 16 games since Stevenage away, we've W12 D2 L2 which is 38 points, not 35 points.

4 hours ago, Carnero said:

There's something awry with this version of table too.

In the 16 games since Stevenage away, we've W12 D2 L2 which is 38 points, not 35 points.

I like it when I’m wrong and the right answer is better! Cheers 🍻