Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

3 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Warnock off to Aberdeen, so we might as well keep him then....

(For the record, I absolutely think we should keep Warne, based on how he's turning things around, this was a joke)

Until the next time we lose of course. 

38 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Warnock off to Aberdeen, so we might as well keep him then....

(For the record, I absolutely think we should keep Warne, based on how he's turning things around, this was a joke)

Off to Aberdeen? That won't do his ruddy faced complexion any good.

Having been there, it is bitterly cold even in the height of summer.

He is buggered. 

Now we're back up in (effective) 3rd place, based on points per game, we're again faced with the question of can we push on? Will we move properly into the automatic places and, if so, can we cement our place there? 

Warne knows we need to haul ourselves over the 2 points per game mark, and the players know that too. Will we fall back again, or will we finally seize the opportunity? Is it a question more for the players or the manager? Is it for the manager to instill the right mindset in his players? 

Warne is proving himself a pragmatist and our trajectory has been upwards, but is his ceiling the playoffs or automatics? I'm so pleased we're within touching distance, but because we haven't yet gone further, I'm not totally convinced. I am more convinced that a few months ago. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Warnock should have been our manager at least once by now, shame it hasn't happened.

Pretty sure it nearly happened before Uncle 'Arry gave Mel a ring and we ended up with Lampard!

15 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Now we're back up in (effective) 3rd place, based on points per game, we're again faced with the question of can we push on? Will we move properly into the automatic places and, if so, can we cement our place there? 

Warne knows we need to haul ourselves over the 2 points per game mark, and the players know that too. Will we fall back again, or will we finally seize the opportunity? Is it a question more for the players or the manager? Is it for the manager to instill the right mindset in his players? 

Warne is proving himself a pragmatist and our trajectory has been upwards, but is his ceiling the playoffs or automatics? I'm so pleased we're within touching distance, but because we haven't yet gone further, I'm not totally convinced. I am more convinced that a few months ago. 

I like the way you use your own metrics to describe our position in the table.

Let's hope we don't get promoted in the automatics then find out we only had 1.97 and the fa decide to use Carl Sagan's system instead and send us back down,that would be so disappointing.