Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

46 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Followed rapidly by relegation. His football has never been attractive. 
Rosenior had us playing football (on the grass stuff). I was never bored by it. Warnes non football keep giving the ball to the opposition bores and frustrates me. It is an offence to football. 
He is not building for the future, andi with his record of relegations he never has done. 
Everyone to their own eh! 

So you was enjoying watching us playing 100 passes between the back 4 whilst drawing 0-0 with Shrewsbury or losing 2-1 (I think) to Lincoln.

As you say, everyone to their own!

29 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

I hate this stat. He has so many promotions because he wasn’t good enough to keep Rotherham in the championship.

Now he’s gone they’re an established championship side 

How do you define “established championship side”?

In their first season after he left they finished 19th. In their second season they’re now in the relegation zone with just 2 wins from 12 games.

35 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

I hate this stat. He has so many promotions because he wasn’t good enough to keep Rotherham in the championship.

Now he’s gone they’re an established championship side 

But he has been appointed to get us out of this division.

Based on the fact that he has been promoted from this division 3 times before, what do you think was shocking about the appointment?

Just for balance, where were they when he left them?

Edited by G STAR RAM

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Warne won’t walk. The guy isn’t made of money, and he will view his coaching staff (on even less money) as his family. There are bigger priorities for him than the opinion of Derby County supporters.

And why should he? Would you just quit not even half way through a fixed term contract?

Being the white knight that you are you'd obviously do the decent thing though 

2 hours ago, nottingram said:

For the first time in my 15 or so years of going, if my ticket was up for renewal tomorrow I highly doubt I would bother. I am dreading Tuesday. Have gone from planning holidays around home games to not caring a jot if I organise something in place of a game and let some other poor sod have my ticket.

It isn’t supposed to be like this. Get him gone - I doubt I’m alone.

I`m the same I`ve started a new hobby now instead of watching the RAMS 

I`ve taken up blindfolded archery 

You should all try it you don`t know what your missing !

14 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

So you was enjoying watching us playing 100 passes between the back 4 whilst drawing 0-0 with Shrewsbury or losing 2-1 (I think) to Lincoln.

As you say, everyone to their own!

because it was in its infancy! it needed time... time he never got...but lets give Warne time to turn us into a real L1 side eh!

Both Rosenior's and Warne needed time to implement there game, one has had enough time for me and I also know which one was better to watch 

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

because it was in its infancy! it needed time... time he never got...but lets give Warne time to turn us into a real L1 side eh!

Both Rosenior's and Warne needed time to implement there game, one has had enough time for me and I also know which one was better to watch 

I wouldn't say either were good to watch,both boring in their own pointless ways,neither of which produced a great deal of goals.

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Indeed, he got a team cobbled together in 5 minutes up to 7th, and I could actually see a plan and knew what he was trying to do, a plan he is implementing rather well at Hull….

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

when he's asked about how games went, he just says things like he need to win headers and 2nd balls. We need to be more physical and aggressive. Our set pieces and long throw ins need to be better. There is never any talk about attacking play or build up, or how to break a team down. I honestly think he just doesn't have any real tactical nouse. 

Whoever advised Clowes to appoint Warne over Rosenoir should be locked up for football crimes!! If its just Clowes's decision then he should pay up for his horrendous error. Clowes will always be a hero for saving the club but the decision to not appoint Rosenoir will go down in history as one of the worst at Derby. Warne has sucked the life out of Derby fans. Hes in a special club of managers now along with Jewell,Brown and Docherty!!