Match Thread: vs Bolton (A)

Rampant

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

This is the manager who doesn't consider Thompson to be a viable option at CM, nevermind the likes of DRobinson and Radcliffe, which is why he was barely used last season, used at LWB in pre-season, then used as a false LM in his few appearances this season. 

He complained that the squad was too small which resulted in the players being burnt out, but only used 1 player from the U21 squad in the league last season (Rooney).

Didnt he play last week and praised by warne ? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

This is the manager who doesn't consider Thompson to be a viable option at CM, nevermind the likes of DRobinson and Radcliffe, which is why he was barely used last season, used at LWB in pre-season, then used as a false LM in his few appearances this season. 

He complained that the squad was too small which resulted in the players being burnt out, but only used 1 player from the U21 squad in the league last season (Rooney).

The midfield was rubbish today. He had one midfield player on the bench. He was not one of five brought on. What does that say to the kid?

Next time he picked me on the bench I’d tell him to stuff it.

For people giving out about Warne,

Cashins head wasn’t in the game to start,

Tommo injured in training,

Rooney injured after 10 mins,

A peno given agaisnt us outside the box, 

A penalty or two we should have had, not given,

And generally awful Reffing

I’d have taken 3 points from them two games before they started we move onto a nicer run of games now. 

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Our ball retention is truly dismal.  Basic passing and ball retention should a basic standard, despite circumstances.

Yep, that’s fair, I’m not disputing that. I simply feel this game is more of an anomaly than others have been this season.
We’ve lost 2-1 on the road to one of the better sides in the league, having played a chunk of the game with 10 men, the goals coming from two penalties and a deflected cross. If they were as good as we’re supposed to be poor it would have been 7-1. Got to dust ourselves down and go again.

Of those more vocal in their concerns about Warne, are any attending the fans forum? Perhaps someone could articulate it in a constructive way in that space how some of the fans feel about the style of football being served up, might be the opportunity some people want to share their views in the correct way 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Just now, Eoghan1884 said:

For people giving out about Warne,

Cashins head wasn’t in the game to start,

Tommo injured in training,

Rooney injured after 10 mins,

A peno given agaisnt us outside the box, 

A penalty or two we should have had, not given,

And generally awful Reffing

I’d have taken 3 points from them two games before they started we move onto a nicer run of games now. 

Amazing how all of the above has affected us since the run in last season.