Tyreece John-Jules - joined on a 6-month loan, extended to end of season

McMuffin

2 hours ago, Returning ram said:

Remember you posting this "Let Cashin go he's over rated and no pace  ,he's not worth £500,000 snatch there hands off."

Think I'll trust managers judgement 😏

Yes I remember posting that and I was 100% wrong and I admit it.

On JJ I stand by what I said I'd rather have Waggy on than him.

9 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Yes I remember posting that and I was 100% wrong and I admit it.

On JJ I stand by what I said I'd rather have Waggy on than him.

So you got it wrong on a player you had seen over 40 times in a Rams shirt, but you stand by your point on a player who has only just hit double digits in one.

Ok then 👍

14 hours ago, Returning ram said:

So you got it wrong on a player you had seen over 40 times in a Rams shirt, but you stand by your point on a player who has only just hit double digits in one.

Ok then 👍

OK then M8 smart arse !!!

3 hours ago, Crewton said:

I only saw the highlights of the Burton game, but it looked like he had a key involvement in the opening goal and in the creation of a number of other chances. For me, he's sharpe and confident, and I'm glad if he's staying.

Won the flick on for the opener, got a few tackles in high up the pitch which led to a few quick breaks, but struggled in general play, especially with a loose touch. Watching him warm up, his shooting was not to his usual standard either and I had a feeling it would be one of those bad days in the office. We won't see the best of him until he's up to full fitness, but I know there's a talented player with a good touch and finishing once he's got there.

1 hour ago, Ilkestonian said:

From what I've read his loan ended after the Burton match so if he is staying, I hope we can get him everything sorted in time for him to play on Saturday 🤞

Warne pretty much said it was all sorted during his interview on Monday.  Surprised it has not been announced officially yet.

12 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Warne pretty much said it was all sorted during his interview on Monday.  Surprised it has not been announced officially yet.

It wass on the back page of the DET if that counts as 'announced'.....

3 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

It wass on the back page of the DET if that counts as 'announced'.....

Thanks, i don't get the Telegraph anymore.  I had a quick look on DCFC news as i assumed it would be on there by now.

4 minutes ago, Ramant62 said:

Was it not confirmed on Monday that his loan had been extended till the end of the season?

I know the intention for that to happen was announced but I've not seen it officially confirmed - I could have missed something though.