Georgie Kelly

Heisenberg

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Has he been right about any rumours yet I can't remember? 

But no surprise to be linked with Rotherham cast-offs.

He called Korey Smith first last summer IIRC, but that’s about it.

Seems as if Kelly recently picked up a bad knee injury in training anyway so doubt there’s too much in it.

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

He called Korey Smith first last summer IIRC, but that’s about it.

Seems as if Kelly recently picked up a bad knee injury in training anyway so doubt there’s too much in it.

A common theme for him since joining Rotherham. Something like 700 minutes played since joining them in Jan 2022.

2 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Rotherham again!! Is there no other scouting at this club! Rather chuck Brown in than another one of the boys! 

Don't shoot the messenger but are we keeping tabs on how many of these Rotherham links have actually led to transfers, as well as keeping in mind that any lazy journalist would link Rotherham players to Derby?

I know there's no smoke without fire, but there's also no steaming turd without bad journalism

8 minutes ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Rotherham again!! Is there no other scouting at this club! Rather chuck Brown in than another one of the boys! 

Because some random “idk” has guessed we might be in for a player cos he was once at rotherham..

i wouldnt get my knickers in a twist until someone with significantly more clout makes the claim 

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Of the 8 players that we've signed, only 2 came from Rotherham.

This constant criticism of Warne/Thomas/DCFC based on a false narrative that we "only sign players from Rotherham" is pretty pathetic.

Exactly. And we are currently a league 1 side. So 25% from a the managers former club on a limited budget, looking for what you know ? Sounds about right to me. You work for one car maker and move to the next. As a buyer you’d know your trusted suppliers. It’s what happens in the world at large. Want a new bathroom ? Go to the plumber who did a good job last time or what ?