Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

On 29/12/2023 at 22:34, YouRams said:

It's simple for me does £2-3m drastically change anything to our team this season? Or does losing Cash drastically change our team this season? 

Extend for a year with a guarantee in his contract, we don't make it this season we'll let you go in the summer. 

They won't do that as his value would plummet - if we are going to be required to sell on his wishes, there would be no point bidding high.  

I don't think the club could fairly keep him if we miss out this year, so would happen organically.   

6 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

IMG_3308.thumb.png.dc1c224315ad8f66268ffb38537f1f52.png

coming from the same guy who reported NML new contract days before it happened. This would be a great boost, could also encourage birdy to sign on aswell. 

I know Bird is a United fan, but would Rashford’s poor form really have that much of an impact on his decision?

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

IMG_3308.thumb.png.dc1c224315ad8f66268ffb38537f1f52.png

coming from the same guy who reported NML new contract days before it happened. This would be a great boost, could also encourage birdy to sign on aswell. 

We have already activated the year extension haven’t we….

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

We have already activated the year extension haven’t we….

Would be a bit of a crap tease if this is just the clause being triggered and not an actual new contract. Guess we will find out!

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Hopefully when we sell him in the summer we do it early enough to spend the money. I'm not fooled by the timing of this announcement...

GIF by Team Coco

I'm not fooled either, money from the sale of Max Bird has given us enough headroom in the budget to give him the pay rise he probably deserves. Could think of many worse ways to spend part of the fee.