Fozzys Big Day Derby vs Stoke

NottsRam77

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Ryan Shawcross will be bringing his clogs....

Good grief I hope not, we don't need anymore injuries before the start of the season 😛

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Close to 7,000 home tickets sold and 1,100 from Stoke should take it to over 8,000.

Decent crowd!  This time last year I'd have been there myself but its a 300 mile round trip now 😞  I wonder if they will let us now how many watched on RamsTV as well?  Talking of which does Fozzy (or his charity) get a cut of the RamsTV money?  Would be a nice gesture if so.

6 minutes ago, David said:

It's a pint of coke as they don't serve any proper lager here, can't believe you've brought me to this dive.

Bishops finger, gnomes arse, goblins bogey, where's the Madri or Stella ffs 🤬

In Grimsby lol

IMG_1555.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Close to 7,000 home tickets sold and 1,100 from Stoke should take it to over 8,000.

I don't think that's too shabby considering the less than inspiring opposition. (For once, no offence intended to Stoke fans. I'm sure they'd be equally unenthusiastic about the opposition if we were chosen if one of their players had a testimonial). 

17 minutes ago, David said:

It's a pint of coke as they don't serve any proper lager here, can't believe you've brought me to this dive.

Bishops finger, gnomes arse, goblins bogey, where's the Madri or Stella ffs 🤬

Can't believe he isn't bringing you to a proper pub, that's run by your favourite mod 😂

24 minutes ago, rynny said:

Can't believe he isn't bringing you to a proper pub, that's run by your favourite mod 😂

I genuinely didn't even see this when I suggested it to him, can't believe it's only a pound a pint as well with our discount card. Gasping so get us a pint on the bar ready