Pre-Season Friendlies 2023/24

1 hour ago, whiteroseram said:

Who was it a few days ago (on a other thread) that said they thought Tommo could do a job a WB... Sounds like they nailed that tbf 

It wasn’t me about WB but if Thommo is going to become a fixture, it’s this year, starting . I believe he has it in him. He’s got a touch and precision that’s a cut above. Is that enough ? Time will tell

4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

For anyone worried about a 1-1 draw in pre season,Reading are currently getting turned over by Sutton United.

I watched Reading’s last game too and they were absolutely terrible. To put it into perspective, I watched South Shields immediately after and they were streets ahead. 

2 hours ago, jono said:

Did Brown show anything guys ? Liked the sound of him after the first game. Did it continue ?

Given very little to no service (same as Collins) but did run around and press in a goodly manner. None of the crosses into the box got anywhere near our players bar the cross from Hourihane that Nat scored from.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Cute that you're pretending you're there for Fozzy when in reality you just want to wallop some Stokies.

I won't pretend I was going originally 😂

My son is over for two weeks and goes back to Dubai on the 23rd. My bday is the 24th so he's only gone and booked corporate for all the family for the Stoke game.

I think he would secretly have preferred to go the match with his old mates but he has 4 kids and his missus in tow - all stopping at ours btw, its absolute carnage. 3 bed ex council house with 8 of us in it. Trying to get into the toilet is worse than trying to get served in the SS at half time............

Anyroads, we're in a box and will have the Uttox Rams flag out somewhere. If it doesn't end up on @Inverurie Ram's flag thread I'll be having words with him!