Summer Rumour Mill

sage

5 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Certainly wouldn't say outrageous. It's a good signing and it's what we needed, but our fans are overhyping him a bit too much.

He’s achieved something not a single player can say they have done in a Derby shirt for a long time-promotion (and promotion to the Premier League too for good measure). 

if this isn’t the kind of signing we should be excited about we’ll never be happy

20 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

We’re in league 1 for fook-s sake a back 3 of Nelson Bradley and Cashin is pretty exciting irrespective of what forward line we get

Derby’s defensive signings have 1300 career appearances between them, 3 promotions, have all made an EFL Team of the Year, and are all aged 27-31.

16 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

A cover WB, a number 10, and another striker and I think we're probably just about there.

I'd also like to see a bit of youth come in now personally.

Said it in another thread but I think you’re not far off. We need some signings now in the 22-27 range. Hopefully a couple of permanents. Then add the cherry on top with a loan or two for either cover or attributes (like place or flair) which usually costs a lot. 

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'd say a League One side signing players that have just helped their previous club get promoted to the Prem is pretty good going!

Almost like when we signed Jason Shackell after appearing in the Premier league team of the year.

What could possibly go wrong.

7 hours ago, Scott129 said:

A cover WB, a number 10, and another striker and I think we're probably just about there.

I'd also like to see a bit of youth come in now personally.

Yep. And an energetic midfielder who chips in with a few goals, if/when Knight is sold.

11 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Are there any rumours left now that Bradley & Washington have signed? Seems like all we have left is suggestions. We await Big Trav’s next words with anticipation…

Mark Harris? Maybe Flint? Either would tally with Collins saying he’s spoken to a couple of players hoping they join. Bradley was one, who’s the other?