Summer Rumour Mill

sage

1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

We’ll half of the surprises for today, expect Fornah on a permanent tonight. It’s done and sealed 

Tyrese Fornah from Florists? They quoted Reading £1 mill for him. Really? They are going to sell us a player to help us get back to the Champ? You have put your reputation on the line here. Done deal you say.

10 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Tyrese Fornah from Florists? They quoted Reading £1 mill for him. Really? They are going to sell us a player to help us get back to the Champ? You have put your reputation on the line here. Done deal you say.

Its self serving really, they've missed playing us in the Brian Clough Trophy.  They are gonna try and help us get promoted this season so we can play them again next season...

35 minutes ago, NorwichExile said:

Forget where he's coming from, he's a top player at this level and to get him permanently is a real coup. 

Really? I rather doubt many on here have ever seen him play? What’s your experience of Fornah based on?

Edited by i-Ram

33 minutes ago, NorwichExile said:

Forget where he's coming from, he's a top player at this level and to get him permanently is a real coup. 

Never heard of him, never seen him play, Birds replacement I expect ( yes I know we might have to sell Bird in January now)