Summer Rumour Mill

sage

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I seem to recall something during the administration process that documented that the 5.whatever million we owed Chelsea and his £1.5m per annum wages were an issue. I could be wrong and getting my wires crossed but seem to recall that being documented. 

We owe Chelsea £5m as well as Arsenal. Blimey. These rumours get wilder by the day. 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I seem to recall something during the administration process that documented that the 5.whatever million we owed Chelsea and his £1.5m per annum wages were an issue. I could be wrong and getting my wires crossed but seem to recall that being documented. 

Chelsea???

are we now paying other clubs for players from Arsenal……😂

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Didn't realise we had to pay Chelsea that much, to get them to take Lampard off our hands.

4 hours ago, Carnero said:

Spot on, I can't believe that some grown adults truly believe that some random website can accurately tell them what each player earns. As @rammieib says, it would be a serious breach of Data Protection Regulations for which massive fines can be issued. Utter ballcocks.

You can sign a waiver. Senior civil servants do in their contracts 

The difference under Warne - and this transfer window - is that nobody knows chuff all. I like that. Of course, as a big fish in a small pond, we'll be linked with all and sundry. From lower league stars to higher league fallen stars.
As much as we all scan this forum for links to exciting players, I'm happy to wait for news of real signings, not speculation.
Very odd, as a departure from Mel waiving his cheque book around for several years and most of us lapping up players who shouldn't have been at our price point, but with Mel's madness actually were.

16 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Of course... i'm sure all 62 (sic) Derby County players signed a waiver to allow some random website to publish their salary details to all and sundry.

Don't all the individual wages appear on the balance sheets but with no names by them 

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Can we have a 🐏 wages separate thread, not transfer rumours…

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

The wages rumour mill ?

If we're sticking to just the title of the thread.

Apparently it's rumoured summer will be a little warmer than the previous summer.

On 31/05/2023 at 17:48, jimtastic56 said:

More  I T K information. Flint has always chipped in with goals which would help and at 6’ 6” would bring the average height up a bit. But at the age of 33 is he over the hill?

is ‘average height’ of a team a thing? Personally I’d like a keeper who’s well over 6’, a couple of CBs over 6’1, and a 6’2 centre forward who is not called Collins. I don’t care if the rest are Midgets like Messi or Maradona or Modric

Not many rumours in here. So…

Chatting to my old mate with a shopping trolley and a talkative garden gnome last night.

Neither had seen a list but both had heard Tom Bloxham was on it. Leicester lad playing in a Steve Cotterell farmers XI at Shrewsbury. Tall, mobile and can play as a 9 or 10. Seen as a good foil for Alfie May and / or Sibbers. Needs to add goals to his game but Warne believes that is possible.

The only downside is he’s an ex public schoolboy like the much beloved Will Hughes, so local newsagents could be in for a hard time 😧

50 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Not many rumours in here. So…

Chatting to my old mate with a shopping trolley and a talkative garden gnome last night.

Neither had seen a list but both had heard Tom Bloxham was on it. Leicester lad playing in a Steve Cotterell farmers XI at Shrewsbury. Tall, mobile and can play as a 9 or 10. Seen as a good foil for Alfie May and / or Sibbers. Needs to add goals to his game but Warne believes that is possible.

The only downside is he’s an ex public schoolboy like the much beloved Will Hughes, so local newsagents could be in for a hard time 😧

Well that's up with the most random shouts I've heard.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Well that's up with the most random shouts I've heard.

Think the inclusion of Sibley in the plans calls it's accuracy into question. There's not a cat in hell's chance Warne will be buying players cos they will work well with the lad.  If Sibley was central to Warnes plans he would've given him more game time last season.

Edited by Blondest Goat