Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

It's going to be really tough for us to get anything from here now. 10 men, 1 nil down, away from home. We've got 5 points away from home against the top 14 teams this season, it's not really good enough.

We have no choice but to go for it in the second half now, so I can see it getting a little worse for us, we just have to rely on Barnsley now... Sky Sports pundits as usual have no idea what they're on about, saying we need to watch the goal difference. I don't think they realise that we could lose 22-0 and take our GD to zero, but if Posh don't win then it doesn't make a difference.

Did you all really think we were going to win play offs if we cant beat such as shrewsbury etc etc at home if you ask me this is a blessing in disguise and if you could ask Mr Warne on the quiet he wouldnt want to go up .Can you imagine how much harder it would be i nthe championship with no money . 

At least next year we get warnes team and if we go up we also have money .Would warne really want to go up this year and come straight back down again just like he did with rotherham because rotherham are a bit of a small club , in that effect we would be like rotherham because we cant sign anyone . 

To be honest im glad its the best outcome we simply aint good enough warne needs time with his own team next year . 

Edited by NottsRammy