Portsmouth (H) Sat 29th April

Great to see Pride park Full today, great atmosphere, but should have been out of sight in the first half.  

This is Derby County, we don’t make lives easy for ourselves do we?

18 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

If I see Mendez Laing in that team next week he’s defiantly fiddling with warne in some sort of fashion 

It's time to end the experiment of of playing Lange as a central striker. It just isn't his position and he's completely ineffective and misses really good chances. He's basically a one trick pony as a winger but at this level it's a very effective trick.

So he can make a big impact out wide compared with his negligible impact as a central striker.

9 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

Great to see Pride park Full today, great atmosphere, but should have been out of sight in the first half.  

This is Derby County, we don’t make lives easy for ourselves do we?

How’s Andrew2 doing these days 🤔

What a terrible missed opportunity. So disappointing. Win and we'd be able to relax and look forward to a free hit next weekend, before the serious business begins. 

These players do not seem able to handle pressure. The long unbeaten run gave us a (very slim) shot at the top 2, but as soon as we came close we collapsed. It doesn't give me confidence. We don't seem to have enough winners in the team. 

It is a full house next week but if you were Wednesday you are going to rest players.

What is the point in risking injuries and some will benefit from the rest.

Third place is nailed on so why risk injuries? We on the other hand are still looking over our shoulders.

Our inability all season to put chances away will come back to haunt us.

Loans and free transfers will not get us past the likes of Bolton or Barnsley and living in Sheffield to lose to the Owls would be a disaster.

On the other hand who would have predicted we would even be in with a shout of the play-offs just before the start of the season.

I am fed up of telling people we cannot buy anyone.

16 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

How’s Andrew2 doing these days 🤔

I don’t know, I don’t know who he is.  Why would you think that I would?

3 minutes ago, sheffieldram said:

It is a full house next week but if you were Wednesday you are going to rest players.

What is the point in risking injuries and some will benefit from the rest.

Third place is nailed on so why risk injuries? We on the other hand are still looking over our shoulders.

Our inability all season to put chances away will come back to haunt us.

Loans and free transfers will not get us past the likes of Bolton or Barnsley and living in Sheffield to lose to the Owls would be a disaster.

On the other hand who would have predicted we would even be in with a shout of the play-offs just before the start of the season.

I am fed up of telling people we cannot buy anyone.

It’s the big question - Will Wendies and Barnsley rest players next week and are they allowed to put weak teams out? They will not want a George Thorne situation. We should have been 4 up after 20 mins and the question would be irrelevant. Worrying wobble when they scored.