Run in to play offs...

nfb

Surprised that Bolton lost, but good news for us. We're now behind them by 1 goal on goal difference, but have a much higher amount of goals scored. We could win 1 and lose 1 of our remaining games, as long as our aggregate goal difference over those two games is 1 better than Bolton's, and we'd be guaranteed top 6. At least it gives us another option rather than just us vs Peterborough.

39 minutes ago, Sheff Ram said:

A good evening for us! Looking more like a dead rubber for the Wendies last game versus us, plus Bolton now catchable too after the Mighty Stanley turned them over.

True, but Barnsley's last chance has gone, so it's a dead rubber for them vs Peterborough too.

Glad Bolton are back in the mixer.

19 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

True, but Barnsley's last chance has gone, so it's a dead rubber for them vs Peterborough too.

Glad Bolton are back in the mixer.

Edited by Sheff Ram
My bloody keyboard keeps disappearing!

30 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You are truly special 🤪

MillenniumRams reverse psychology strikes again!

Now, about that Bristol Rovers lot… absolutely s**** they are. I mean, imagine needing a last minute equaliser against us at home? How bad do you have to be with our away form? Rover made s**** cars and died years ago too, Peterborough will easily beat them

12 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

MillenniumRams reverse psychology strikes again!

Now, about that Bristol Rovers lot… absolutely s**** they are. I mean, imagine needing a last minute equaliser against us at home? How bad do you have to be with our away form? Rover made s**** cars and died years ago too, Peterborough will easily beat them

Reverse psychology is a pretty good way to spin things. Now we know that everything you say is because you actually believe the exact opposite. You’ve turned into the most positive poster on this forum. Bloody happy clapper.

8 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Bristol Rovers turning into the gate keepers of our destiny. They play posh on Saturday and Bolton on the last day, is that 95th minute pen going to come back to haunt us?!

No No No GIF