Run in to play offs...

nfb

12 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

And it would have been thoroughly undeserved. We were terrible. 

And how many times have we come away with jack after dominating games this season. The refs incompetence cost us 3 points . I’m not saying we deserved it but at this time of the season, I don’t care.

We got robbed again by a bad decision 🐏

1 minute ago, Jortat said:

And how many times have we come away with jack after dominating games this season. The refs incompetence cost us 3 points . I’m not saying we deserved it but at this time of the season, I don’t care.

We got robbed again by a bad decision 🐏

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That 'shove' would have been enough to knock Knight over but not my granny! 😄

But it was a foul non the less and cost us the extra 2 points .

It’s still not over yet and there will be some more twists and turns but the extra 2 points would have put it back in our hands 🐏

Just now, Jortat said:

But it was a foul non the less and cost us the extra 2 points .

It’s still not over yet and there will be some more twists and turns but the extra 2 points would have put it back in our hands 🐏

Contact does not equate to a foul. Barton was on the wind up and it's worked.

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

When the EFL start awarding points for deserving to win a game, I'll start worrying about that. But as the points system stands at the moment, the referee stole a victory from us yesterday and for all we know at the moment a play-off place too.

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

It’s not negative at all - it’s reality. Against Rovers our performance was not that of a play-off candidate. We were simply dreadful. 

Does not mean it wont improve you know it can just switch back on again.

On 16/04/2023 at 13:44, Abu Derby said:

Like it was a thoroughly undeserved draw against MK Dons when we absolutely battered them. Over the two games 4 points would have been fair based on the performances. Ref cost us.

Tonight is the deal breaker. It’s simply a must win (unless Posh fluff it against Accrington which I can’t see happening). 

Sat will be tough but we’re at home and Posh have Ipswich. So stay in the hunt until sat and come the evening we could be back in the top 6. 

Realistically we need to win 3 in a row, 2 wins and a draw would probably take it to the last day but could see us in 7th come kick off against weds.