Barnsley (A), Saturday 25th February 3pm.

Rev

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Davies and Roberts on for Fozzy and Hourihane at half-time please. Push Sibbo further forward and play Knight alongside White in the middle.

Jake Rooney not making the bench is always baffling to me. 

Second best all over the shop. The left side isn't working. Barkz is all over the place, I fail to see what he is good at. He can't shoot, can't cross and isn't particularly quick. Barkz off for Dobbin please, let him run at them. Would take Sibbo off too, the left side is all over the place. Defence and Midfield need a rocket fired up their rear end. Losing every battle, no first, second or third balls won. 

Just now, Gritstone Ram said:

What a shambles. We are giving them gifts for goals. We haven’t really threatened them. I’m not sure how we can pull this around. 

Be less poo. It's Barnsley not Barcelona. If we can match their intensity we should be better than them. So far we've been outfought and outhought.

Just now, simmoram1995 said:

I think a threadbare squad not improving properly in January is going to cost us I said to mates we’ll finish about 8th we had a good run but away from home I’m not convinced by us at all.

next game 

drop Forsyth play cashin Davies at the back 

There is no way we are finishing 8th. 

You can't come away to Barnley with this starting line up 

Roberts and Collins had to start to try and deal with their physicality.

Currently have a back four with 2 midfielders, they don't have the defensive instincts when the ball is bouncing around the area.

Tough game for white to learn in away from home - definitely a bad one for Bird to miss 

so let’s remember 

Our left back is playing CB our attacking midfielder is playing LB our defensive midfielder is playing right back and two of our midfielders are likely to be overrun by by high pressing opponents ( it has to happen at some point ) so we need to score more than the opponent ?

Not as bad as Wycombe... apart from the defending.  Could be winning to be honest, had enough chances.  Forsyth plays in slippons - Pass it on.  Kind of game, likee Wycombe , you need that s******** battered midfielder and pace up front.  We didn't bring it in.  That cost us an auto.  If we don't sort out the away level of performance the playoffs as well.  That would be shame as we really aren't worse than 6 teams in this division.

4 minutes ago, sage said:

You can't come away to Barnley with this starting line up 

Roberts and Collins had to start to try and deal with their physicality.

Currently have a back four with 2 midfielders, they don't have the defensive instincts when the ball is bouncing around the area.

Either Collins or Mcgoldrick for me today but there was a serious case for smith in midfield ( not white starting) with Rooney at right back with Roberts probably starting at left back - hopefully the manager sees that in future at places like this