Bring them “Home”

Day

With this Chris Martin nonsense, interested to know which currently playing Ex Rams you would like to see back at the club now.

• Doesn’t matter about transfer fees, wages or how realistic it would be to sign them.
  • They can’t be retired like Bryson, or even passed away like Bloomer.
  • You can include loan players as well, so Mount, Tomori and Wilson are obvious inclusions.

We’re talking currently playing and taking them back in their current state, as they are as players right now, today.

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Ebosele, Kaide Gordon, Ebiowei, Delap I think as some of our top young players that would make us look a much better team if we still had hold of.

Festy 17 minutes of Serie A football.

Ebiowei 31 minutes of Premier League football.

Such a waste of their development.

1 minute ago, David said:

Festy 17 minutes of Serie A football.

Ebiowei 31 minutes of Premier League football.

Such a waste of their development.

Complete waste of talent. I'm sure Ebiowei will play now he's at Hull, but ultimately doesn't seem like the moves were great for either of them so far.

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

If only one  then Tomori all the way for me. Classy player and I cannot understand how Southgate keeps omitting him from his England squads.

But I have a soft spot for most ex-Rams and would love to see how some of the ex-academy players like Whitaker and Ebiowei would fare in this team.

Southgate is only doing what all England managers have picking their favourites. sadly the biggest mistake was made by Sir Alf Ramsey  sticking with an ageing error prone Bobby Moore who is rememered for his gift to Poland which stopped us progressing into the World Cup Finals, also keeping out our own Roy Mcfarland who was the best CH at that time, sadly Roy was injured and was never the same player, he should have won many more England caps than he did.