Bolton Wanderers (H) Sat 21st Jan

4 minutes ago, QuestionBWFC8 said:

Squad of 6 players, haha! been there...

Sorry lads didn't pop on last night was to busy waiting for our new signing, a scum united lad who played when we dicked them 4-0 in Papa Johns, il give the lad a chance but uhh need fire power with one of our front lads injured last week and out for the season!

Good to see your a decent lot thought i might of got bare abuse for just being here. 'Should see how we treat each other' haha!

I think we would/could have sold more, f*** Leeds ?

Anyway... Getting close to game time now any more convos we can fit in?

Yes. I would like to know if this lot are coming to PP?

image.thumb.png.57f773fecd716b162ee8e622277c927a.png

4 minutes ago, QuestionBWFC8 said:

Sorry lads didn't pop on last night was to busy waiting for our new signing, a scum united lad who played when we dicked them 4-0 in Papa Johns, il give the lad a chance but uhh need fire power with one of our front lads injured last week and out for the season!

Good to see your a decent lot thought i might of got bare abuse for just being here. 'Should see how we treat each other' haha!

I presume you were at the game at your place? I distinctly remember Sky Sports waxing lyrical over your winger for the majority of the game despite him having no more than an 'ok' game. It was like they had decided he was man of the match before a ball was kicked, and sure enough, he was. Was very weird.

37 minutes ago, QuestionBWFC8 said:

Who are your key players that make the team tick?

Nope Dwarfs aren't coming.

Connor Bradley at RWB and our new lad Williams at LWB are a bit of a handful, Trafford in net is cracking keeper. 

Midfield now is looking well with Dempsey, Morley and Lee.

Dion and Bod upfront was working well last couple of games but as mentioned  Bod out for rest of the season from last week so our new lad on loan from Southampton will probably replace him.

8 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Some stats from FootyStats

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Looking at Footy Stats you might expect (hope for?) a 2-1 win to the Rams, and that is exactly what WhoScored also predicts:

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1648894/Preview/England-League-One-2022-2023-Derby-Bolton

Plus I must say it will be great to have Osula back competing for his place, once he's completed his 3-match ban. ? I'd wondered why he wasn't on the teamsheet...

Hi guys another Wanderer here and equally perplexed why most posts are about the crowd not the game? Brilliant support you’ve had this season after all that’s gone on so well done on that. Should be a cracking game with both sides going for a win and both in good form. Obviously we’re suffering from a few injuries and departures, especially Afolyan going and Bod out for the season but we should still have more than enough to compete. It goes without saying that this game should be in a higher division than this so let’s hope we can both get there soon. A draw wouldn’t be bad for either but I think we need the win more than you do. Whatever happens I think we’ll both make the top six so we may have to meet again this season yet? Let’s just hope it’s a good game and not spoiled by poor refereeing.

8 minutes ago, Warren Blufitt said:

Hi guys another Wanderer here and equally perplexed why most posts are about the crowd not the game? Brilliant support you’ve had this season after all that’s gone on so well done on that. Should be a cracking game with both sides going for a win and both in good form. Obviously we’re suffering from a few injuries and departures, especially Afolyan going and Bod out for the season but we should still have more than enough to compete. It goes without saying that this game should be in a higher division than this so let’s hope we can both get there soon. A draw wouldn’t be bad for either but I think we need the win more than you do. Whatever happens I think we’ll both make the top six so we may have to meet again this season yet? Let’s just hope it’s a good game and not spoiled by poor refereeing.

It's a League One match, so lets be realistic, it will be spoiled by poor refereeing.

This is indeed a very strange matchthread, as our visitors have pointed out. I'm reminded that the better you get at golf, the more boring it becomes because you're always hitting it from tee to fairway to green and then holing in two putts. And maybe when we have a more settled team and way of playing, and are unbeaten for a long time, the football discussion has become dull too? We all pretty much know what the team will be and hope it will prove another especially good day for McGoldrick at top and Wildsmith at the back. And with Knight's energy there'll be more of a contest in midfield as well as us threatening down the flanks. After conceding a couple of goals, I'm certain the defence will be annoyed and want to get back to clean sheets.

A thread's started on the Bolton forum: https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t24950-derby-v-bolton

Should the worst happen and @Diego's run comes to an end, can we borrow Natasha to start our next thread?

47 minutes ago, Warren Blufitt said:

So were we mate but no more pr less at full streaghn now.

22 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Won't be more than 26k there for this one, cold weather and pay day still a week away. West Ham not selling either. 

Were heading for a sell out mate so that not quite true is it. It already been confirmed 30k plus.

1 hour ago, Warren Blufitt said:

Let me help you understand - the crowd is the most important thing especially after the seasons we have had to endure, just being able watch our team is the most relevant thing. Matches come and go football clubs never should.

the referee has done us many times - he’s a bad one who tends to perform to a crowd in a look at me approach - it would be nice for him to go unnoticed but he won’t.