Barnsley (H) (FACR3) Sun 8th Jan, 12:30 KO

39 minutes ago, Miggins said:

On Radio Derby... Paul Warne says that the team is eager to take on information. He's getting through to them and getting a big response. The players are buying into it. All players helping each other.

Something is definitely working .

Not sure if any noticed he made a point of saying anyone he has in the club or comes in needs to appreciate they can't be guaranteed games.  Perhaps a few feelers  for loans/short term contracts have proved elusive based on this.  May also have been a bit of a digout at Sheff Utd/ Osula.  Perhaps Brighton with Roberts.

Bring it on

West ham we are coming for you.

I through derby started slowly but grew into the game but huge part to the penalty sending us 1-0 lead by half time but 2nd half we tore them apart open at will and tom who go the secound goal and took it well. And the third was just breath taking this make us 16 games unbeaten now.

1 hour ago, Sufferingfool said:

As has been said apart from a slow start a totally dominant performance. We just don’t look like conceding and surely must score a hatful soon we are creating more and more chances. The work rate of the whole team is exceptional UTR

In 3 of the last 5 we’ve won 4-0 twice and 3-0 today, stop being greedy! ? 

Good comments from Bird post match regarding how they’re getting to grips with the coaching staff’s ideas. Hearing it from one of the players directly backs up the idea that there has been a transitional period and now they’re settling into how Warne wants them to play we’re seeing the rewards.

What a place to be in. Couldn't go today, and only listened to RD for the 2nd half. Curiously my non-footballing wife has put FA Cup football on 3 times this weekend, and I have just watched Manchester City v Chelsea. City have been really good, and lead 3 - 0 at half-time, but I said to Veronica "You can watch whatever you want". "What about the football?" she asked. "It doesn't matter" , I replied. IT DOESN'T MATTER!IT isn't Derby County, and it is a world where money, power and privilege count for all. Skill, ability, etc are irrelevant. If we get into that realm, then it will matter because it is Derby County, but right now, I don't care one thing about it.

BUT: the half-tie punditry includes Alan Shearer, who slammed Chelsea, describing them as embarrassing. Regardless of the score, he said "You need to put a shift in. They (Chelsea) haven't". Then I think back to Paul Warne telling us he wanted our player to "gas out" on the pitch, and that is an important factor to what is going on at Pride Park. It has taken a while but we are seeing the results. Our fitness has now reached the right levels, so giving it our all is now well within our capacity. Along with that, Paul's people skills is building a togetherness we haven't seen, possible since the days of Nigel Clough!

Paul has changed us from being a bunch of kids and dads who nobody wanted, into a team nobody wants to play! Brilliant!

Wasn’t able to watch the game today but from the sounds of it the second half was awesome. What’s really exciting is that this was with NML on the bench and Didz not involved. Against a play off rival. 
Zoinks!!
I’m liking the flat cap and large collared cardigans a little bit more and more as the games go by 

27 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Excellent performance. Nothing more needs to be said in that regard.

Bit worried about Barkhuizen though. He noticeably pulled up with his hamstring about 5 minutes before he went off. Hope he's OK as he seems to be hitting a big of form right now.

It was an odd one on the post-match with Warne. Radio Derby had been banging on about him being injured so they asked the manager how he was. Warne replied that when he substituted Barks, the winger claimed he was absolutely fine. At which point Warney said something to him along the lines of "then why were you dragging your leg along the pitch as if you were a mermaid?" Our manager is mad as a box of frogs, but is getting results.