Your epitaph

dog

For clarity...

Can I just point out that my previous post refers to someone else's husband, who happens to be jealous.

I don't have a husband of my own... jealous or otherwise.

...Not that there's anything wrong with a man having a husband of course... I just don't happen to have one myself.
I could have one, if I wanted to.  That's not to say I don't want one of course.  Why would I not?  Nothing wrong with... oh heck... this ain't going so well, is it...  

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

For clarity...

Can I just point out that my previous post refers to someone else's husband, who happens to be jealous.

...Not that there's anything wrong with a man having a husband of course... I just don't happen to have one myself.
I could have one, if I wanted to.  That's not to say I don't want one of course.  Why would I not?  Nothing wrong with... oh heck... this ain't going so well, is it...  

Not sure a gunshot to the arse would be fatal? Seems a strange place to shoot you too...sending a message to your boyfriend maybe?

Otherwise, I enjoyed the joke!

48 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Not sure a gunshot to the arse would be fatal? Seems a strange place to shoot you too...sending a message to your boyfriend maybe?

Otherwise, I enjoyed the joke!

Ever seen ‘things to do in Denver when you’re dead’? It’s known as a buckwheat, and it’s an incredibly slow and painful way to go.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

For clarity...

imageproxy-18.gif.00dbfcd6db268c1fc1750385e3d9a199.gif