Wildsmith

Kernow

I remember when I first saw Allsop and I thought OMG what have done?

He proved to be a very competent keeper and I was sad, if not surprised, when he left.

When I first saw Wildsmith I thought he looked a bit small and didn’t really fill me with confidence.

Wrong again!

First impressions can often be misguided and I’m delighted to have him at the club.

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

I remember when I first saw Allsop and I thought OMG what have done?

He proved to be a very competent keeper and I was sad, if not surprised, when he left.

When I first saw Wildsmith I thought he looked a bit small and didn’t really fill me with confidence.

Wrong again!

First impressions can often be misguided and I’m delighted to have him at the club.

Likewise with Bob Malcolm and Andy Todd had really good debuts for Derby, but went downhill from there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Just a quick mention for Wildsmith and how he treats the ball boys during the game.  Told them today to slow down giving him the ball back, then gave them a fist bump to say thanks.  Class act.

Decent keeper and all…

That was brilliant to see, round of applause from the north stand at the time ? The ball boy stopped their sub from grabbing the ball, he was having none of it!

17 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Just a quick mention for Wildsmith and how he treats the ball boys during the game.  Told them today to slow down giving him the ball back, then gave them a fist bump to say thanks.  Class act.

Decent keeper and all…

20 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

He did it against Accrington too, gave the ball boy a wink and a smile when he told him to slow down with it. He got a laugh from us all 

He does it when the ball goes into the crowd as well. He was doing it every time away at Torquay.

That worked!