Vintage Rams Songs

Arsene Titman

jumping around on the Pop Side to we are the Rams

we are the Rams

we are , we are , we are the Rams

We like to go a wandering

Too see what we can wreck

And if we find a forest fan

We'll break his effing neck

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly

Have you heard of the North Bank Highbury

Shanks says no I don't think so

But I've heard of the Popside Derby

Forest boys make more noise

When they play with Tonka toys

9 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

Used to get crushed during this one in Ossie end

We are the Rams oh yes we are the Rams la la la la lala

la la la la la la

we are the Rams oh yes we are the Rams

And in the Columbo terrace.

When it was full, and people still trying to get in from the back, one person would shout 'We are the rams", then everyone would join in, jumping up and down whilst being shoved forward just enough to let those in at the back. Everyone would then shuffle back, but not quite to where they started. Then some other person would shout "We are the rams" and it would all start again.

After a few rounds, you'd be at the front of the terrace, and it would be absolutely packed behind.

Madness how they allowed that to continue for so many years. I'm amazed nobody ever got seriously hurt.

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

And in the Columbo terrace.

When it was full, and people still trying to get in from the back, one person would shout 'We are the rams", then everyone would join in, jumping up and down whilst being shoved forward just enough to let those in at the back. Everyone would then shuffle back, but not quite to where they started. Then some other person would shout "We are the rams" and it would all start again.

After a few rounds, you'd be at the front of the terrace, and it would be absolutely packed behind.

Madness how they allowed that to continue for so many years. I'm amazed nobody ever got seriously hurt.

Against Liverpool in the FA cup I was 13 years old and got crushed in the pop side at the front of the terrace luckily I was pulled out of the crowd along with a few others and allowed to watch the game from the pitch propped up against the advertising hoardings.

Just before Ricoh crosses the ball you can see several fans doing this one of them was me.

Edited by cstand