Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Will it mean he comes back in that case and we have to pay all of his wages ?

He'll be ok to use our state of the art facilities to get fit but we're not good enough to bother playing for . Hope he's good to go out on loan again to the sunny lands of the championship once he's done so. Sounds about right. We should have given him a move for a minimal fee in January and been done with this scenario.

43 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He'll be ok to use our state of the art facilities to get fit but we're not good enough to bother playing for . Hope he's good to go out on loan again to the sunny lands of the championship once he's done so. Sounds about right. We should have given him a move for a minimal fee in January and been done with this scenario.

I don’t get the need to be spiteful when someone has been injured. Your obsession with the idea Bielik has massively wronged the club this season doesn’t add up. The owner, the manager(s), Bielik and all other parties were on the same page with this deal from what they themselves have said in press conferences, interviews and fan forums, yet you seem certain Bielik deserves vitriol even at the point he’s suffered what appears to be a serious injury. 
I know you’ve got your opinion on it and I won’t be able to change your mind, just seems “mean” essentially. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram