Never Leave Early.

Day

5 hours ago, David said:

Whaaaaat!

You bought a season ticket and didn't even go yesterday, throw in the games you don't turn up at when it's raining or cold, how's that getting your moneys worth?!!!! ?

Loyal contributor me.  Even pay again to watch em on the very rare occasion I can’t get.

51 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

There is no excuse, do not look for redemption here.

You're right, there is no excuse, but there is a reason.

I'm sure the club are happier with £100 for 4 tickets even if we wasn't able to add to the atmosphere for the last 5 minutes.

33 minutes ago, David said:

You're right, there is no excuse, but there is a reason.

I'm sure the club are happier with £100 for 4 tickets even if we wasn't able to add to the atmosphere for the last 5 minutes.

10 minutes actually Ralph.

I can’t believe you’re still trying to justify the pelters you’re getting.

just light the blummin bbq an hour later, you’re out on a family get together.   How were the bangers anyrode? 
sausage GIF

6 hours ago, Danelaw Rams said:

Sheff wed go 1-3 up with 90 seconds remaining 

Massive irony for me as l did leave at 1-3 but it was to queue up at the ticket office for a ticket for my nephew for the Wimbledon game which was next up, as it happens it was his first ever game and he is a RAM for life now despite where he was living in Ilkeston where the schools try to make them wear red. 

I haven't left early since missing a goal v Spurs many moons ago.

I was meeting a new bird in town straight after the match and decided to beat the rush out of the popside seeing as we were losing 1 nil at the time.

I'd just got to the bottom of the stairs behind popside when the roar went up, I started running back up before thinking it was pointless because I'd missed the goal.

She wondered why I was a miserable git when we had equalised.