Never Leave Early.

Day

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I wonder if this is an "I'm Spartacus" moment trying to win brownie points on the forum. Or is it really true? 

I’m saying true, there were hundreds outside the stadium, hundreds. Be a few more on here that are too embarrassed to admit it in public.

I usually leave on 85 mins to try and get near the car as I give a lift home to others but I just had a feeling there was a Derby goal coming ! And as there should have been 10 mins added time I didn’t 

was it me or did the sent off player take 3 minutes to get off the pitch ?

Never leave early too much often happens from 85 onwards. Plus I like to applaud the players off win or lose. On that note a word for Stearman such a wholehearted player and whilst he can lack a little finesse rarely puts a foot wrong. He always comes round to applaud the fans at the end ??? I thought he was excellent again yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Sufferingfool said:

Never leave early too much often happens from 85 onwards. Plus I like to applaud the players off win or lose. On that note a word for Stearman such a wholehearted player and whilst he can lack a little finesse rarely puts a foot wrong. He always comes round to applaud the fans at the end ??? I thought he was excellent again yesterday.

Alright Rich

I like to get my moneys worth.

Arrive and sit down just before the ref sticks his Acme Thunderer between his lips, and make my way towards the stairs when they players have done their lap.

Just a normal fan me, no “bbq’s” will change that.

Holidays mind, sod the match, it’s online!?

Edited by Boycie

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I like to get my moneys worth.

Whaaaaat!

You bought a season ticket and didn't even go yesterday, throw in the games you don't turn up at when it's raining or cold, how's that getting your moneys worth?!!!! ?

I can't understand why people turn up for the game like 2 hours before the kick off then decide to bugger off before the match has been finished - drove past PP yesterday about half 12 and there was already a huge queue on the A52 trying to get onto the Wyvern.

Like if you want to avoid the traffic then don't take your car or walk a bit further. Dunno how people can afford to run cars, pay for matchday parking and match day entertainment nowadays anyway. 

West Ham fans are notorious for leaving early when the team is losing. If they are losing then from about 20 minutes to go, the fans start streaming out. The vast majority use trains and tubes including the new Elizabeth line to get there so it’s not as though they fear traffic chaos. Fickle *****!

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

I don't know how many left early, but when the second goal went in it sounded like another 10,000 had sneaked in. Incredible noise. 

It was, All 4 stands singing, The hairs on the hairs on the back of my neck are still in shock, Even the West Stand image.png.989827d8eeb7e7be29eea06c1d5aa8fb.png?

Edited by Unlucky Alf