Anang out for 6 weeks, broken arm

Day

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Arh, part time, that’s right. ☹️

I dont feel upto going back yet but still go couple weeks on hospital sick note but I can do little distances walking wise but hugely and saying I am on my feet all day long and none stop so I got feel that I can do it again.

Awful news for the lad, really unlucky. Just gets his big chance to play first team football at a proper club, and gets injured before he even steps on the pitch.

Not ideal for us as a club either. Means for the next 6 weeks we’re very much reliant on Wildsmith, we can’t have him getting injured or losing form - otherwise we’ll be down to Loach, who’s nowhere near the same level. Luckily, Wildsmith has proven more solid and reliable than I initially feared so far, so hopefully we’re all good.

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, Srg said:

Warne already discussed evaluating loans. Expect him to be going back to West Ham and an outfielder to come in.

Got a feeling we might be able to make this a free transfer if West Ham don't need him any longer and they don't see him progressing with them. Which would mean we have competition for Wildsmith and a loan spot available in the squad.