Rams Family Support Project 22/23

Foreveram

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

29 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Thanks for that, which actually explains the process, against ms Jackson just saying the club are giving away hundreds of tickets, which obviously explains why our gates are so high ??‍♂️ The first game where they are giving the tickets out is tomorrow. It’s still pinned at the top of the page and is there for anyone to donate as much or as little as they like.

A member of this very forum has donated his Season Ticket until Christmas. A very nice gesture from a very nice young chap who has gone to see if he can make his fortune elsewhere for a few months.

I've not got his permission to tell you who it is so you'll just have to guess, unless you have incider information.

11 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

A member of this very forum has donated his Season Ticket until Christmas. A very nice gesture from a very nice young chap who has gone to see if he can make his fortune elsewhere for a few months.

I've not got his permission to tell you who it is so you'll just have to guess, unless you have incider information.

A fruitful gesture

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/07/2022 at 15:10, Ellafella said:

Superb initiative. Cost of Living crisis will bite hard over the Autumn. Good to see that the Community in Derby is still looking out for each other unlike the Fat Cats at Shell and their ilk who are a disgrace to the Human Race. 

108DE9EE-1EB3-4D37-A153-ADC84CEAECF5.jpeg

Don’t blame the fat cats at shell. They are only doing what most people would do in their position. Blame the government for not requiring the fat cats to share the pain 

59 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Don’t blame the fat cats at shell. They are only doing what most people would do in their position. Blame the government for not requiring the fat cats to share the pain 

I don't actually believe that. I don't think greed is natural. I think it is a choice. 

On 01/09/2022 at 21:56, uttoxram75 said:

Ooh… Ooh…

I think I’ve got it!  ?
Probably best not to say though, as he’s not the sort to go blurting out personal information. He’d probably only be embarrassed, and would prefer to keep it in the closet. 

Good on him, mind!  ???

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ooh… Ooh…

I think I’ve got it!  ?
Probably best not to say though, as he’s not the sort to go blurting out personal information. He’d probably only be embarrassed, and would prefer to keep it in the closet. 

Good on him, mind!  ???

Would that be the water closet at Hillsboro?

• 3 weeks later...

This is brilliant. Building on the Rams Family Fund and extending it to include additional support throughout the winter.

@Foreveram, can you change the title so we can post all the updates in here, please? 

I think it is great that they are opening the Backyard back up for this and it gives DCCT a presence back at the ground. Long overdue, imo.

Well done, David Clowes. ? 

Edited by angieram
Add a bit