Alfreton Town vs Derby County (Match Thread)

cannable

Regardless of the shambolic 2nd given away by Fozzy & Cashin, we look miles more of a threat in the change of shape 2nd half. More of a 442 diamond shape with Sibley & Stretton together. Striker all of a sudden not isolated. 

Edited by Ramdale

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

It's a forum about the team I support and I'm giving my opinion , im not stopping doing so because you don't agree , currently rosenior has no other option if he wants to rest Collins and mcgoldrick , I very much doubt he's going to do well in a physical league 1 next year , hence why I said replace with someone 

Yes. You have the right to state your opinion. However I believe that we all have to be aware of the impact our posts have on other people. Not knowing Jack Stretton I have no idea what his response would be to such criticism  if indeed he were to become aware of it. It's not the kind of post I would make and I thought it was rather harsh.

I really have no idea what has happened to Sibley... Looked one hell of a prospect when he thumped 3 past Millwall a few years ago. Just seems to have gone backwards at an alarming rate since.  If this is his way of trying to stake a claim for a starting spot, then he should be no where near it.

Edited by DanS1992