Championship | 22/23 Season

Day

And another one bites the dust.

Owner Gino Pozzo said: "As with all decisions taken by the board, I believe this change to be in the best interests of the club.

With all the practice you'd have thought they would have got the right formula by now...not baby milk either, Those who take up the reigns at Watford know there's a pay day soon enough.

The 2nd part of that tweet makes for bonkers reading in my humble opinion. Of their last 12 managers, the highest number of games is 66.  Practically a lifetime for a Watford manager, that.  Considering my views on what has happened to LR, I doubt I’d be happy as a Watford fan… though if it works for them…

2 minutes ago, LazloW said:

The 2nd part of that tweet makes for bonkers reading in my humble opinion. Of their last 12 managers, the highest number of games is 66.  Practically a lifetime for a Watford manager, that.  Considering my views on what has happened to LR, I doubt I’d be happy as a Watford fan… though if it works for them…

It must be awful to be a Watford fan, changes every half a season.

9 hours ago, angieram said:

Gutted for both Rob Edwards and Forest Green Rovers. They were a great match. FGR owner was really angry at the way Watford went behind his back. Eleven games.

Don’t feel too sorry for Rob Edwards though, every manager goes there signing a big fat contract I’d imagine, knowing full well it’s highly unlikely they will get to the end of it.

It doesn’t even blot a c.v owing to the well its Watford, you know there expectations are unrealistic line.

Hope he’s got a fat payout and gets another job, Watford really are an “immoral “ template.

9 hours ago, LazloW said:

It’s sad when you can measure your managers in games, not years. 

10 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Just watching the Stoke game…..glad we didn’t sign Aden Flint ?

Alex Neil will go home and count his money...Stoke City have been very ordinary who can't defend, Scrap ordinary...$hite is a good comparison ?