Championship | 22/23 Season

Day

1 hour ago, ram59 said:

I wonder how those who were singing about having a party when Derby die, are feeling now?

No football team should die, us football fans should stick together against dodgy owners and/or dodgy governance, both of which come and go, true supporters take their support to the grave and shouldn't be punished by actions over which they have no control.

It's tough to do anything but laugh. But obviously I don't wish them to die, just a long, very long, painful drawn out take over.

On 03/12/2022 at 08:28, Chellaston Ram said:

Sunderland playing Millwall today, I thought the Championship had been suspended. Obviously neither team have any players in the World Cup 

Sunderland have 2 Jewison Bennette...Costa Rica and Baily Wright...Oz

The Championship looks so poor this season. There was once a time when we finished on 78 points and finished 8th.

78 points would easily be enough for 3rd at this rate.

Blackburn, meanwhile, are currently third having already lost as many games as we did during those seasons.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

The Championship looks so poor this season. There was once a time when we finished on 78 points and finished 8th.

78 points would easily be enough for 3rd at this rate.

Blackburn, meanwhile, are currently third having already lost as many games as we did during those seasons.

But they are proving to be a great real life case study of the idea that it’s better to lose one and win one than to draw two in a row. 

• 2 weeks later...

Posted at 15:3015:30

GOAL: Hull 0-1 Blackpool

Sonny Carey (28 mins)

This one has really come against the run of play for Blackpool.

Hull try to play out from the back and Blackpool snatch possession. Sonny Carey takes the ball at the top of the box and rifles home for the visitors.