Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Very, very lucky to nick 3 points off West Ham.

10 goals against and 3 defeats against 3 relegation rivals.

Worse record than Derby in our, err, sub-optimal, prem season after 8 games.

Manager deffo getting sacked tomorrow.

Paid £150m for the privilege.

I'm quite enjoying this so far.

Chuck promotion bonus, agent fees, 50 million in wages and pay offs on top.  Plus you've not included the other 20 million on transfers fees and 10 million in wage payments to the tik tok sensation and his mate in goal.

Those 12 points they were getting in 5 games are looking mighty elusive.

7 minutes ago, Chucklefoot said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned but forest have less points than we did after 8 games when we were last in the Premier league. 

Don’t get your hopes up, we can be proud of that season whilst having a laugh at Forest.

Fat Sam or anyone should be able to find a best 11 to win 3 more games. That £150m (and counting come January) squad is still going to be a clusterf*** though.

12 minutes ago, Chucklefoot said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned but forest have less points than we did after 8 games when we were last in the Premier league. 

Amazingly, at one stage in October we were 3rd from bottom after a draw with Fulham.  It was only from the middle of January we decided to just turn up and fall asleep from kick off.

12 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I didn't realise the RB situation was a thing. Applies to other positions too. Yeah a bit of backup is good!

But 22 players is 2 full teams! What about all the players that were there already! You aren't competing on all fronts this season. You might have 40 games. And a World Cup break.

And 150 million! You must be hoping your criminal boss is as prudent financially as he is lucky when witnesses don't testify.

The whole thing is so funny and their fans justifying it makes it even better

Could we get away with Jack Colback as 3rd choice LWB and 5th choice centre midfielder? No! We must sign 3 left backs and 6 centre midfielders!

They named Worrall and Yates as captain and vice captain respectively and have already dropped both.

Already ditched the 3 at the back they recruited for to shoehorn in Lingard who they signed because they thought Gibbs White wasn’t available.

4 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

What's the difference between Steve Cooper and Kwasi Kwarteng? 

Nothing.

They've both promised their supporters a golden future, then implement strategies that don't work, while wasting millions of pounds in the process.

There is a difference, you can swap the ‘m’ with a ‘b’ for one of them. 

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

Let's not be too harsh. Don't forget we signed about 15 players too. 

Forest 23 signings

Derby 14 signings

Which club only had 5 first team players at the beginning of the summer?

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

You know, when i think back to that season we had, it's wasn't getting smashed by top teams that was demoralising, it was even the utter rubbish teams would put three and 4 past us.

So, i'm sure it's not like that for Frorest who can expect to get the odd drubbing off the teams chasing champions league football...

oh.....

Most games were actually pretty close. Outside of the teams finishing top 6, we only lost the following by 2 or more goals:

Spurs 4:0 and 3:0, West Ham 5:0, Portsmouth 3:1, Wigan 2:0, Blackburn 3:1, Reading 4:0 (those last 2 being the last 2 games of the season)

4 minutes ago, JfR said:

So I take it board expectations have very quickly dropped from "let's get into Europe" to "let's be pre-Saudi takeover Newcastle"

You're not likening forest's owner to Mike Ashley are you?

Mike Ashley wouldn't have authorised that level of spending.....but Mike Ashley did know what he wass doing, was just a tight arse.