Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Kokosnuss said:

Almost impossible!  Forest are still on a spawny streak, don't forget.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if if Forest managed to get another 4 points minimum, while Leeds/Everton/Leicester pick up no more than 2-3 points each. (I'd be surprised if Leeds even got 1 the way they're going!)

Forest will be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of playing Chelsea, none of the others have that advantage.

...but you see, by having this expectation it means it'll only be even more pleasing if they do c*** it up.

Franks only victory as Chelsea manager is going to be to tonk Forest and send them down. Once a Ram. 

I'm afraid I'm on a different train with this.

My ideal candidate for relegation is Everton, then Leicester, then Forest, then Leeds in that order.

I like Southampton (lived there, school there etc) so I really want them to stay up. They have to beat Forest though.

So, Everton/Leicester/Forest in my perfect world but I think it's going to be Southampton/Forest/Leeds based on remaining fixtures.

Why Everton? Why not, one of those clubs that has doing nothing for years, stinking out the place with their mid-table finishes. About time they had a reset. 

3 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Why Everton? Why not, one of those clubs that has doing nothing for years, stinking out the place with their mid-table finishes. About time they had a reset. 

I think it will do these perpetual Prem clubs some good to see the lower leagues for a bit. Hopefully Chelsea next year as well.

UEFA has withdrawn referees from the Greek Superleague players because of violence towards its referees. Among the teams in said playoffs is one owned by a certain Evangelos Marinakis. No surprise there then.

http://law5-theref.blogspot.com/2023/05/uefa-decision-in-regard-to-greek.html

"These incidents are beyond football, and we are sincerely grateful for your concern on this matter and all the unremitting efforts of the Greek Football Federation and the Greek Government to prevent such things. However, at this time, we must prioritise the safety of our race officials, who must be kept away from such hostile and dangerous situations."

On 28/04/2023 at 11:47, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yes over two seasons.  Not including the 2.5 million still owed for the Portugese wonderkid with two left feet you spent 15 million quid on over 5 years. Do your own adding up instead of playing with yourself on here.  Plenty of fingers and toes. Not including agents fees of course.  Think you'll find you've committed to considerably more than 250 million with promotion bonus, agent fees, transfer fees and wages over the next 4 years including this one. Will Newcastle and Liverpool have anyone else they can send your way . Keep your lube handy over the summer in anticipation.

Speaking of counting and adding up, have you lot worked out how you're going to pay all these new Quantuma bills yet? Or are you just going to not botherand get the taxpayer to cover the bill like usual?

16 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Speaking of counting and adding up, have you lot worked out how you're going to pay all these new Quantuma bills yet? Or are you just going to not botherand get the taxpayer to cover the bill like usual?

YouBake Off Running GIF by The Great British Bake Off

20 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Says the ever-disappearing numptie who's clubs' ground is owned by the local council i.e. the taxpayer.

49 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Another Maguire image.png.50cd89c520e5841f760e79932d5ba27c.png Sucker, Those down the road are as thick as mince 👍

1 hour ago, Pontius Pilate said:

13 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You don't understand how Administration works do you.

Oh, I think he does...

Former DCFC fail to pay bills.
Former DCFC go bump.
Former DCFC bills are settled in a manner agreed and accepted by all affected parties.
New DCFC start up with a clean slate (Save for EFL restrictions to numerous and varying degrees).
New DCFC not liable for Former DCFC debts.
Attic-Boy goes on t'internet to demand dcfcfans and it's forum members settle up the money that was previously owed by Former DCFC, but was subsequently agreed was no longer due. 

#simples

#... literally!

2 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Are you OK? Are you struggling to understand things? Do you need us to get anyone for you or do you have a special cord that you can pull? 

4 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Nice to see you back. Obviously Forest have not yet played and lost as that’s the only time we hear from you 🍻

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Are you OK? Are you struggling to understand things? Do you need us to get anyone for you or do you have a special cord that you can pull? 

I think we all know what he spends most of his time pulling - and it's not a cord. I suspect he's got a stiff wrist and therefore can't post on here too often (though more often than a lot of us would prefer....)

6 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

I think I can hear the Sunshine Coach has arrived for you lad. Hurry up and get your coat on, those windows won't lick themselves...

7 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

It's not a Derby County debt you boring bell end.  All mouth and no knowledge.  Go and petition your 200 players and see how many are paying standard PAYE.  I'd suggest you sack them all and refuse to go and watch them but that would be doing you a favour and no-one would notice with your average attendance and disappearing acts with 20 mins to go.

8 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

No, but we’ve just clubbed together and hired some fat as f*** Greek bloke who says he has some matches and petrol to make the problem “go away”…

You may have heard of him?