Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

22 hours ago, GenBr said:

Depends what you mean by involved. 

The Greeks continued to help transport Russian oil until last month - below is his opinion on the sanctions. 

"Marinakis was one of a host of Greek owners who came out fighting their position on trade with Russia at a number of conferences held during Posidonia week last month. Marinakis told delegates at Capital Link’s event in Athens last month that sanctions penalised Europe more than they did Russia. He went further at the TradeWinds Shipowners Forum the following day, labelling sanctions as “b*******”."

Don't forget that one of his ships also "unknowingly" loaded a load of Iranian oil on to it that was subsequently seized by the United States.

He's clearly got the authorities on strings so I'm not too worried.

Forest’s best player was the woodwork again.

I’m genuinely amazed at their current points total. 

Of every six games they are even in one, second best in another and then battered in the other four. But they averaging more points than games, somehow.

Everton at home up next. It has 1-0 Forest written all over it.

It’s such a big game that a Forest win would put them 7 points clear of Everton and probably guarantee they finish above them.

Everton have a horrible run of games against Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd after so probably feels like a must-win game for them.

5 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest’s best player was the woodwork again.

I’m genuinely amazed at their current points total. 

Of every six games they are even in one, second best in another and then battered in the other four. But they averaging more points than games, somehow.

Everton at home up next. It has 1-0 Forest written all over it.

It’s such a big game that a Forest win would put them 7 points clear of Everton and probably guarantee they finish above them.

Everton have a horrible run of games against Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd after so probably feels like a must-win game for them.

Just out of interest, do you actually sit there and watch the Forest games?

11 hours ago, Crewton said:

If you see the highlights, watch out for one of the most pathetic dives in football history by Brenda Johnson, for which he, amazingly, wasn't booked. 

That was a horrendous dive, after a very nice turn, but I found it most hilarious when the west Ham defender just belly flopped after him. I don’t know if it was to take the piss out of the dive, or to try to make it look like Johnson fouled him first, but I thought that dive was worse (in terms of points out of ten). I’ve never seen a defender try to dive before, there’s a reason why they don’t do it often. 

1 hour ago, Righteous Ram said:

So you are happy to be playing in League 1  cloggers every week rather than testing yourself against some of the best teams in the world?

?

Don't care what league we're in. I just watch Derby and i've found this season to be one of the most fun we've had in a while. Forest on the other are watching their team play s*** football trying to avoid conceding too many and barely scoring at all - sounds grim as f*** to me

You sound like all the Forest fans who kept telling us that League 1 was the worst thing that ever happened to them and how much we'd hate it down here. Its fine down here - not sure what you're all whinging about. 

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Don't care what league we're in. I just watch Derby and i've found this season to be one of the most fun we've had in a while. Forest on the other are watching their team play s*** football trying to avoid conceding too many and barely scoring at all - sounds grim as f*** to me

You sound like all the Forest fans who kept telling us that League 1 was the worst thing that ever happened to them and how much we'd hate it down here. Its fine down here - not sure what you're all whinging about. 

A pound to a penny the Forest fans who moaned about Lg1 were amongst the 15000 or so fans who stopped attending in those days.

50 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

I went to the game yesterday. Florist were absolutely terrible. Really poor. To be honest West Ham weren’t much better but they have some good players. The Red dogs fans starting leaving in their droves after the 2nd goal.

The Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEKForest fans trying to leave after 2nd goal