Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

Say what you want about attendances and support, but taking 5,000 to Manchester on a Wednesday night to watch a United training session is good going.

All the tickets were sold well before the first leg had been played, over 7,300.

With my missus and her family (yeah, I know) supporting Forest, I feel I usually have a good grip on what’s going on there. I have to say though, I’d have been fuming with Cooper for that semi final. 

First leg Forest competed in the first half and were unlucky to be losing, let alone 2 down. Man Utd gave them a chance by starting to rotate before the hour mark and took Rashford off. What did cooper do? The exact same. Took off front line players when that was the time to try and get in the tie. Ended up losing 3-0. 

Second leg, tried to defend the entire game. Ok, so keep it tight early to not go 4-0 at the start, fair enough. But they never stepped up from there. Then when Man Utd started to rotate again, what did Cooper do? The exact same again! White flag up. 

Absolute pathetic acceptance from half time of the first leg that he wasn’t even going to try. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

With my missus and her family (yeah, I know) supporting Forest, I feel I usually have a good grip on what’s going on there. I have to say though, I’d have been fuming with Cooper for that semi final. 

First leg Forest competed in the first half and were unlucky to be losing, let alone 2 down. Man Utd gave them a chance by starting to rotate before the hour mark and took Rashford off. What did cooper do? The exact same. Took off front line players when that was the time to try and get in the tie. Ended up losing 3-0. 

Second leg, tried to defend the entire game. Ok, so keep it tight early to not go 4-0 at the start, fair enough. But they never stepped up from there. Then when Man Utd started to rotate again, what did Cooper do? The exact same again! White flag up. 

Absolute pathetic acceptance from half time of the first leg that he wasn’t even going to try. 

The white flag bit is the bit that annoys me more than anything - it costs a lot of money to go there and get in to support the team then no attempts to win the games over 180 minutes - appalling in my eyes and taking complete advantage 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

The white flag bit is the bit that annoys me more than anything - it costs a lot of money to go there and get in to support the team then no attempts to win the games over 180 minutes - appalling in my eyes and taking complete advantage 

In this instance, I see it as whatever the exact opposite of "annoying" is!  ?