Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Henrycav81 said:

They never led were behind 3 times, I feel Luton missed a great opportunity today. I think it’s between luton and the red dogs for the last relegation place , I reckon Everton have enough to stay up. Of course hopefully they’ll be a points deduction for Everton and forest and they both go down 🤣

I stand corrected.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Of course there's always the possibility that the relegate themselves through gumption alone and get their points deduction next year, which would be hilarious.

Now that I would love to see!!

Fat man would be smashing in the big scoreboard in corner if that happened

Edited by BramcoteRam84

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Of course there's always the possibility that the relegate themselves through gumption alone and get their points deduction next year, which would be hilarious.

Canadian Lol GIF That would be brilliant 

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

That would be hilarious, And it would confirm the EFL are corrupt, EPL and EFL are 2 different factions.

10 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

And if we get promoted then from them lot saying they'll never play us again to us going 'mind the gap'in 12 months would be sweet.

Alas I'm still convinced they'll benefit from a retrospective change in the law that is designed to save the Premier League from dealing with 115 charges against City. Everton wont and they'll go down instead.

10 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Why don’t Nottingham Forest play in Nottingham?

IF I remember correctly, they were meant to play at Forest Fields and there were pretty extensive plans to build a ground where the Forest Recreation Ground is (where they currently have the Goose Fair) at the turn of the 20th century. Not quite sure why they ended up at West Bridgeford, I think possibly because the ‘powers that be’ saw Nottingham as a centre for sport and recreation and wanted to build a centre out of the city that was prestigious. Essentially keeping the riff raff away. To put it simply they made a rather ‘19th century’ decision rather than foreshadowing the changing urban landscape, not saying they should have seen it but I think it’s something that’s been a bit of a regret for them overall.

4 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

IF I remember correctly, they were meant to play at Forest Fields and there were pretty extensive plans to build a ground where the Forest Recreation Ground is (where they currently have the Goose Fair) at the turn of the 20th century. Not quite sure why they ended up at West Bridgeford, I think possibly because the ‘powers that be’ saw Nottingham as a centre for sport and recreation and wanted to build a centre out of the city that was prestigious. Essentially keeping the riff raff away. To put it simply they made a rather ‘19th century’ decision rather than foreshadowing the changing urban landscape, not saying they should have seen it but I think it’s something that’s been a bit of a regret for them overall.

Genuinely good to know albeit I was merely making a jab about their pathetic insistence on being called Nottingham Forest despite it being factually inaccurate.

It is enjoyable that they now play in a tin shed they all pretend to love, that will never ever get extended despite the millions they are pouring into trying, and will refuse to move because they think playing near a river makes them an interesting football club. 

On 11/02/2024 at 14:51, Ram-Alf said:

That would be hilarious, And it would confirm the EFL are corrupt, EPL and EFL are 2 different factions.

Points deductions, Nick De Marco, FFP and possible appeal at the end of the season.  Two fixture lists incoming. ?.  Sounds familiar.  Sure they'll accept in the correct fashion after all the mind numbing unfactual s*** they sent our way .😂

2 hours ago, JfR said:

Actually comical

Can only hope his role ends up just involving him explaining that the decisions were correct and to stop whinging.

And what is Clattyberg supposed to do in this role? write letters saying saying "as a former referee now employed by notts forest can you please give decisions notts forest's way because the money's good but I also don't want the owner lighting a cigar in my house after his goons have chucked petrol everywhere? Yours sinceely, funny handshake, mark clattyberg"