Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

15 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

All the signings were because we had only 5 contracted players and we can only have free transfers and baby loans (due to cost) as you know you need eleven to field a team whereas you needed 22 to fill your ground 

But the signings you actually made like Mcgoldrick and Horihane are not suited to Warnes style? Yeah I get it you needed bodies and fast but the ones you actually signed were done with a style of play in mind surely?

On 19/09/2022 at 14:08, Chellaston Ram said:

Their next 3 games are against teams in the bottom half I reckon if they don’t get results in these games then he’ll be gone 

I personally would give Cooper the whole season. If we go down he's the best man to take us up...

Whether the big man feels the same is another matter. He became owner of Forest because of our potential as a Premier League club and understandably will be desperate to stay up and then build.

Luckily compared to the Fawaz years or even the first few years of Marinakis we're now infinitely better run with a genuine structure and strategy behind the scenes so I would say that whatever decision is made it won't be knee jerk or impulsive, there will be a plan in place behind it.

4 hours ago, Augustus said:

there will be a plan in place behind it.

Yep, How to pay off this huge debt, You've pi$$ed your TV money on 22 players, Then there's the wages, You've borrowed £100million from BVI at a high interest rate against leese holds you have, The Tik Tok who was going to get you a place in Europe will be loking for a new contract elsewhere in January as the bench he's warming is giving him splinters.

You could arrange a Fire Sale, I know someone who can help you out there giphy.gif 

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

800k for compo for Warne. I hope Rotherham asked for it all in one go or they'll never see it. How much do you still owe for Bielik or Joswiak? Not to mention all those local businesses you sent under by going into administration....

Blimey it's 3 in the morning and your on here .  There's rent free and then there's Pacific Heights.  Obviously, the sheer panic at having blown close to 100 million more than your promotion and parachute pay outs over 4 years, on long contracts, for a  load of rapidly depreciating s**** is keeping you up.  Every Forest fan I see at the minute has the face of a bulldog licking piss of a nettle. 

Per your previous posts about enjoying Match of the Day, I did say I would enjoy watching your 45 seconds of airtime every week and indeed I am.  Please thank that cart house of a Captain and the other 75 players you have and do keep up the sterling work.

800k. Thats about a month of the tik tok stars wages.  Ask Birmingham about Bielik their paying it.  

I don't know of any business that went under due to our administration.  Perhaps you could look closer to home at the 100k you owed to catering firms, that they had to take you to the high court under a winding up petition to attempt to get back as they laid of staff.

Try and get some sleep. a few betamax videos of the old days and a can of out of date Shipstones circa 81 dug out from that  box in the loft marked 'days from the 3 years we were relevant'  should send you off.  

4 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Blimey it's 3 in the morning and your on here .  There's rent free and then there's Pacific Heights.  Obviously, the sheer panic at having blown close to 100 million more than your promotion and parachute pay outs over 4 years, on long contracts, for a  load of rapidly depreciating s**** is keeping you up.  Every Forest fan I see at the minute has the face of a bulldog licking piss of a nettle. 

Per your previous posts about enjoying Match of the Day, I did say I would enjoy watching your 45 seconds of airtime every week and indeed I am.  Please thank that cart house of a Captain and the other 75 players you have and do keep up the sterling work.

800k. Thats about a month of the tik tok stars wages.  Ask Birmingham about Bielik their paying it.  

I don't know of any business that went under due to our administration.  Perhaps you could look closer to home at the 100k you owed to catering firms, that they had to take you to the high court under a winding up petition to attempt to get back as they laid of staff.

Try and get some sleep. a few betamax videos of the old days and a can of out of date Shipstones circa 81 dug out from that  box in the loft marked 'days from the 3 years we were relevant'  should send you off.  

And see he is so happy if any of the alleged allegations catch up with their lovely owner 

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Blimey it's 3 in the morning and your on here .  There's rent free and then there's Pacific Heights.  Obviously, the sheer panic at having blown close to 100 million more than your promotion and parachute pay outs over 4 years, on long contracts, for a  load of rapidly depreciating s**** is keeping you up.

Well, that or working shifts. Can never remember which. I appreciate your concern though, as well as the rant ?

You're right on one though, 800k is nothing to us, we spend double that and more on u23 development players nowadays. It's an absolute fortune to you though...not that you'll ever pay it all of course. Why bother paying bills when you can just go into admin and start afresh?

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Well, that or working shifts. Can never remember which. I appreciate your concern though, as well as the rant ?

You're right on one though, 800k is nothing to us, we spend double that and more on u23 development players nowadays. It's an absolute fortune to you though...not that you'll ever pay it all of course. Why bother paying bills when you can just go into admin and start afresh?

That all you've got.  I'll go back to sleep ?

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

Talking about not paying bills how is Fawaz these days 

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

Just to point out some facts:

Firstly getting on your high horse on debts, Derby has been treated no differently to any company that goes into administration, if anything due to the EFL rules we’ve been treated harsher.

A club is only worth what someone is willing to pay. If we had paid off all the debt then you would’ve been looking at an £80m purchase for a club worth at best £30m. Not going to happen and our debts being too high is why we nearly went under because no one would pay what was necessary. All down to one man who we’re now well rid of. 

As it was, Clowes still bought the club for £52m, significantly over the odds but necessary to settle a chunk of the debts and comply with the EFL rules on insolvency to avoid points deductions.

HMRC got back c.2/3 of what was owed them, that is one of the highest proportions ever received back by HMRC in a football administration, for context Leeds paid HMRC 8%. 

Any transfer fees we owe are part of agreed stage payments which were part of the original deals. The fact we didn’t pay off all debt means we are working to a business plan the EFL have approved, a plan we are well within. Furthermore we now have good relations with the EFL Wycombe Middlesbrough et al. We’re a well run club again and debt free.

130 players in 5 years, 5 managers in 5 years £150m spent and second bottom of the premier league doesn’t look like a well run club to me. You got lucky last season you stumbled across Cooper and the playoffs were weak. Only difference between us pre-Clowes and you is you got lucky in the playoffs, oh and Maranakis pays his debts whereas our owner didn’t (unbeknown to us). Let’s see what happens if you stay up it looks ok for the time being, if you don’t then you’re facing big problems, with FFP if nothing else. Personally, I hope it all implodes as you lot need a lesson in being humble.

Edited by BramcoteRam84

11 hours ago, Augustus said:

800k for compo for Warne. I hope Rotherham asked for it all in one go or they'll never see it. How much do you still owe for Bielik or Joswiak? Not to mention all those local businesses you sent under by going into administration....

Catherine Tate Yawn GIF by Warner Bros. UK & Ireland

Things were bad under Fawaz and in parts of the Doughty era and we properly struggled financially. Had embargos, limited ourselves to loans and frees. Had to sell the family silver each summer with Matty Cash, Burke, Brereton, Lascelles/Darlington, Bamford, Appiah and loads of others. All because we did things properly. We messed up on transfers and failed promotion attempts so we paid the penalty by selling talent and not spending for a while.

We paid our debts and can be proud that we never mugged all of our stakeholders off and never went into administration. Cowards way out.

14 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Things were bad under Fawaz and in parts of the Doughty era and we properly struggled financially. Had embargos, limited ourselves to loans and frees. Had to sell the family silver each summer with Matty Cash, Burke, Brereton, Lascelles/Darlington, Bamford, Appiah and loads of others. All because we did things properly. We messed up on transfers and failed promotion attempts so we paid the penalty by selling talent and not spending for a while.

We paid our debts and can be proud that we never mugged all of our stakeholders off and never went into administration. Cowards way out.

Happy Premier League GIF by Play Sports

See you next season

13 minutes ago, Augustus said:

We had virtually no players left and sold anyone worth a damn for peanuts. I know you got upset because we wouldn't sell our players to you for £5, but no point crying over the actions of the administrators. They were doing what they saw as best for those we owed money to - as they are legally obliged to do.

And yes i'm sure we can all agree that the brave course of action would have been to just liquidate the club. Sometimes you should really read what you write - if Forest were about to cease to exist i'm sure you would all take the "brave" option and liquidate yourselves - what absolute tripe. You had multiple companies and Fawaz and HMRC take you to court to try and get you to pay what you owed multiple times.

45 minutes ago, Augustus said:

“Haha, everything’s great, premier league and all that, haha 

image.thumb.jpeg.871231cc6f8f4541412085c867e87324.jpeg