Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Forest fans are going to be ripped off big time this season.

I mean, think about it. They only play 38 league games. And they will be in the Carabao Cup and FA Cup from the third round onwards. Let’s be generous and say they play 3 games in each competition.

It’s a max of 44 games for Forest this season. And they will probably win at most 12 games combined. They will lose around half, at the least.

Derby on the other hand play a minimum of 46 league games. After beating Mansfield at least two in the Carabao Cup, plus the FA Cup where we may enter round two, plus Papa John’s. It’s likely we’ll play 54 plus games.

And we will probably win over 25 games this season in all competitions.

I know which of the two are getting better value for money.

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I mean, think about it. They only play 38 league games. And they will be in the Carabao Cup and FA Cup from the third round onwards. Let’s be generous and say they play 3 games in each competition.

It’s a max of 44 games for Forest this season. And they will probably win at most 12 games combined. They will lose around half, at the least.

Derby on the other hand play a minimum of 46 league games. After beating Mansfield at least two in the Carabao Cup, plus the FA Cup where we may enter round two, plus Papa John’s. It’s likely we’ll play 54 plus games.

It wasn't that long ago they were struggling to get 20,000 through the door so I think the majority will be there for the big occasion and big named players rather than ardent supporters of Forest. Every club has it, so it's no dig. I remember Brighton not selling out the Withdean and now they're getting 30k every game.

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest fans are going to be ripped off big time this season

I spoke to a couple of forest fans on Saturday night who had just got into Derby from Newcastle, left home at 6am (it was 11pm), spent around £300 each, they couldn't remember a single thing about the game, the ground, Newcastle itself. I just don't get the point of doing that ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, rynny said:

I spoke to a couple of forest fans on Saturday night who had just got into Derby from Newcastle, left home at 6am (it was 11pm), spent around £300 each, they couldn't remember a single thing about the game, the ground, Newcastle itself. I just don't get the point of doing that ??‍♂️

Trying to forget?

6 hours ago, rynny said:

Sounds like they couldn't remember where nottingham is also, Don't forget them mothers forget losses and remember wins only.

17 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

They're in the second round draw for the League Cup, in our section.

Guess which two balls will be warmed up before the draw.

My colleague at work has paid £360 plus VAT, for him and his son to go corporate vs West Ham. 

Not a meal, no free beer, just access to the lounge and the seats outside.

37 minutes ago, Rev said:

My colleague at work has paid £360 plus VAT, for him and his son to go corporate vs West Ham. 

Painful in more ways than you could imagine 

1 hour ago, Rev said:

CD385A71-27D1-4766-B413-29A1618FD486.jpeg

13 hours ago, rynny said:

I went to Newcastle to watch the Rams once, can’t remember anything about the game except the tin man taking a corner and Mark Wright nodding a one nil win.

Happy days.