Said no Derby fan ever

I love Steve Gibson - a picture of whom I have over my bed so I go to sleep inspired to kick a man when he's down. 

I love that guy at Wycombe, Cou-what's-his-face - he's a mentor to me on how to cadge a ride

I love Nottingham Forest - what a city, what supporters, just....wow

I love the EFL; the way they apply their rules, sorry guidelines, and their guidelines, sorry rules when it suits them fills me with pleasure every time a decision is made....eventually.

I love Rick Parry - a man I look up to as a model of integrity and compassion, serving his members selflessly. Love you Rick.

I love Mel - he's taught me everything I know about suckering people in believing something incredible is about to happen only to leave them empty and beaten.  An ethos I live by every day. Thanks Mel.  

I can't wait for Tom Lawrence to start giving me driving lessons.

Kelle Roos sure knows how to catch a greased piglet

Billy Davies doesn't strike me as the sort of guy who suffers from a persecution complex

It was a great decision by the club to sell Lee Carsley

It was awfully unkind of Matei Vydra to keep scoring against Nottm Forest

I want to see the lovechild of Steve Cooper & Robert Earnshaw

Wayne Rooney has gone down in my estimation over the last year.

It's impossible for us to ever get a better anthem that Steve Bloomer's Watching.

I'd rather Derby vs Forest games were played without a crowd - it was so much better in lockdown. 

That Curtis Davies is such an embarrassment to the club.

Our recruitment improved so much without Simon Clough.

I see Sombrero day was a roaring success.  Could become "An annual thing"!     ?

Everybody'd frightened of that Daaaaar... Byyyyyy... Pride (clap, clap clap clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) DERBY!   ??

Edited by Mucker1884

Mel - what a guy, deserves the keys to the city

Leeds are completely misunderstood. No, they’re not a bunch of entitled, cousin tickling, historically filthy ?ends.

Sir Brian found the love of his life when he moved down the 52 and dreaded the short journey home to the city he wasn’t arsed about.

Selling Matt Oakley and Steven Howard when we knew we’d be back in the championship the next season was a work of genius.

Theo Robinson, natural born goal scorer that could control a bag of cement dropped from 20ft.

Billy Davis, what a thoroughly charming and mild mannered gentleman.

Nick Blackman, what an utter bargain.

Anya, welcomed back whenever he likes, truly appreciated all his effort for the club.