Pre season training 22/23

RoyMac5

10 hours ago, Loughborough Ram said:

Do we have a volunteer to go to Moor Farm tomorrow morning with your list of free agents under your arm, and report back who turns up? 

Anyone?

Seriously, anyone? I’m willing to reimburse a flask of hot coffee and and a Birds cob, for anyone who is willing to sit at the gates of Moor Farm this morning with a long lens camera.

Spygate: The Sequel.

25 minutes ago, Sussex Ram said:

Seriously, anyone? I’m willing to reimburse a flask of hot coffee and and a Birds cob, for anyone who is willing to sit at the gates of Moor Farm this morning with a long lens camera.

Spygate: The Sequel.

Someone must have a drone? ?

Cashin, Cybulski, Bryne, Bird, Sibley, Buchanan, Richards, Robinson, Watson, Stretton, Thompson, Bilek, Knight, 

Well that's the outside sorted,  they'll be plenty of other under 23/18s and this isn't even mentioning Davies and Steerman potentially resigning and notable trialist over the coming  weeks.

We'll  be fine 

48 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Cashin, Cybulski, Bryne, Bird, Sibley, Buchanan, Richards, Robinson, Watson, Stretton, Thompson, Bilek, Knight, 

Well that's the outside sorted,  they'll be plenty of other under 23/18s and this isn't even mentioning Davies and Steerman potentially resigning and notable trialist over the coming  weeks.

We'll  be fine 

I still think Fozzy could do a job for us.

Runs through walls for DCFC.

Any rumours on what his plans are?

26 minutes ago, Addingham Ram said:

I still think Fozzy could do a job for us.

Runs through walls for DCFC.

Any rumours on what his plans are?

He wants to stay at Derby, he said that in his interview at the end of last season. I get the feeling that he’s more likely to get a contract now. 

9 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

If he can stay fit, CKR will be a fantastic option for L1. 

Agree, even as a bench option like he was for much of last season (when fit), he tends to make an impact on the game when he comes on.

Let's face it, we need all the bodies we can at the moment so there isn't any of Davies, Stearman, Fozzy, Ravel, CKR, (Lawrence) that I wouldn't keep for this season if they want to stay.

Edited by Carnero