Pre season training 22/23

RoyMac5

On 20/06/2022 at 10:05, RoyMac5 said:

Won't half the squad have to get notes to give to their head teachers about why they're missing school next week?

kids coming GIF by SoulPancake  Rams first team squad 22/23 eagerly leaving team coach for first away fixture

So if players who are out of contract are to return back next week as well as the ones who are under contract, who do we expect not to see due to an extended break?

Knight, Bielik & Morrison have all been on international duty so would we expect to see them next week anyway?

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

So if players who are out of contract are to return back next week as well as the ones who are under contract, who do we expect not to see due to an extended break?

Knight, Bielik & Morrison have all been on international duty so would we expect to see them next week anyway?

Dunno.

Last season start there were lots of 'trialists' hoping to get a contract, maybe that will be the same this preseason?

Yeh I fully expect a fair few triallists, including Bardsley & Barkhuizen.

I was more thinking of players who may not be there and fans will start to wonder if they're off like Knight but in reality its possibily just an extended break.

I thought about this earlier, I’d imagine there will be plenty turning up - I bet there will be an announcement that Bielik has been given an extended leave. Buchanan and Byrne probably won’t be there either. Davies, Forsyth, Kazim, Ravel(?) and a few of the other young lads who have been given an offer will be there, I predict. 

You would have to think a keeper or two would definitely be there as well. 

I think there will be probably be anywhere up to 15 players that aren’t contracted for next year turning up and 3 that are technically here next year not turning up. A clusterfuck in all its glory. 

9 minutes ago, Topram said:

0. Probably too soon for LR to of got players lined up 

Surely he worked with Rooney on identifying some targets. I don’t think he’d just tell them all not to bother coming and having a kick about with the few lads we’ve got left.