Malcolm Ebiowei yeah? Gone to C Palace.

taggy180

16 hours ago, IslandExile said:

@Ravabeerbelly & @86 Hair Islands 

Come on now. Kiss and make up - these are happy times 

friends.gif.dd1a05ae862083d26180b7800af9ef20.gif

Ain't gonna happen brother, but rest assured I'm in a good space. I'll be using the block function a bit more this season I reckon to avoid any repeats. I like the gif though ?

Honestly don’t understand anyone who uses the block function on a football forum. If you’re not prepared to hear other alternative voices, when ether you agree or disagree or like or don’t like the way you express your opinion, then for me it tells me all I need to know about a person. 

I may not like an opinion or I may not like how it’s expressed and I may even say so…..but I’d still prefer to hear it and have the chance to disagree with it!! It’s what you’re here for surely?

7 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Honestly don’t understand anyone who uses the block function on a football forum. If you’re not prepared to hear other alternative voices, when ether you agree or disagree or like or don’t like the way you express your opinion, then for me it tells me all I need to know about a person. 

I may not like an opinion or I may not like how it’s expressed and I may even say so…..but I’d still prefer to hear it and have the chance to disagree with it!! It’s what you’re here for surely?

I think for me Rava the block only becomes useful when an individual gets negatively repetitive to a nauseous extent. 

For me Rooney will try to persuade malcolm to stay and give us a year.

Rooney will probably point out that Malcolm was released by Arsenal and Rangers and first team football at his stage of development is massive.

I imagine Rooney will give him his word that if he stays and a certain level of club comes in for him, with a certain level of fee, then he will be allowed to talk to them.

He is an exciting player and one who I have loved watching in his short spell in the first team. Would hate for him to be lost in the u23 loan market for the next 2 or 3 years if he gets his big move.

21 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

I do concur with your thoughts, I've only ever blocked one person and it was mainly because their constant attempts at trying to write a hagiography for our ex owner when all of the adminstration stuff kicked off just became extremely wearing and ultimately irritating after a few weeks.

It came across as total propaganda and the largest irritation was they could not accept that the person in question had anything to do whatsoever with us being chucked into administration.

They reside in the USA which will probably give you a good idea of whom it was. 

I've come close to blocking another poster who constantly peddle their drivel in the Adminstration thread but decided just to come off the thread as having to read their inane crap plus not having any updates week after week was just becoming soul destroying. 

33 minutes ago, KBB said:

Rooney will probably point out that Malcolm was released by Arsenal and Rangers and first team football at his stage of development is massive.

I imagine Rooney will give him his word that if he stays and a certain level of club comes in for him, with a certain level of fee, then he will be allowed to talk to them.

He is an exciting player and one who I have loved watching in his short spell in the first team. Would hate for him to be lost in the u23 loan market for the next 2 or 3 years if he gets his big move.

A post on topic.

shock.gif.0a055c0e000a0529edad359fac0bd191.gif

42 minutes ago, KBB said:

I would like to think that the Lad would repay Rooney’s trust in him.

But, I fear his Agent will be in his other ear.

4 hours ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Very true. I am all for free speech and have never blocked anyone. Come close on a couple of occasions.. with people being rude or incredibly negative or both. But even those people go away eventually. 

Sadly I agree with you on Ebi I cannot see hime staying if Prem teams come in for him.

6 hours ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Not when they spout the same drivel over and over again. I think the block button is a brilliant feature ?

1 hour ago, jono said:

I’ve never bothered. You get much more fun talking to yourself, scrolling past a post and going to your self “bore on mate” and feeling faintly superior ?

I like saying to myself “someone’s swallowed a thesaurus” when people use big words. Makes me feel great